SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If Kerry Wins, We Will be Sunk for 4 Years

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navyolsalt
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: If Kerry Wins, We Will be Sunk for 4 Years Reply with quote

What the public needs to understand is Kerry has all of these plans. And when he can't implement any or all of his so called plans it will be too late and the American People will have absolutely no recourse! We will just be sunk for 4 years! It is just that simple that Kerry must be kept out of the White House!
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's among the plethora of reasons why we must see to it that he is NEVER elected--C
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Salt,
Cant you see Tereza painting the WhiteHouse the colors of her native land? And drunken teddy moving into the Lincoln bedroom? Crying or Very sad
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Cant you see Tereza painting the WhiteHouse the colors of her native land? And drunken teddy moving into the Lincoln bedroom?

I thought the Lincoln was reserved for Baby Edwards.
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think about all us soldiers that would have serve under him if he is elected. Kerry as Commander in Chief makes my skin crawl. Kerry has the POTENTIAL to do more damage to our great country than Clinton and Carter ever did. Carter and Clinton were just embarrassments, Kerry is DANGEROUS.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunk for 4 years, try maybe forever.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knighthawk wrote:
Think about all us soldiers that would have serve under him if he is elected. Kerry as Commander in Chief makes my skin crawl. Kerry has the POTENTIAL to do more damage to our great country than Clinton and Carter ever did. Carter and Clinton were just embarrassments, Kerry is DANGEROUS.

I could not agree more.
Afwarrior
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one Airman that will not serve under Kerry. I retire in 6 months and if Kerry is elected (God forbid) I will do everything I can to have President Bush sign my retirement letter and not that *******. traitor, POS, lying, A-hole, flip floppen, dirtbag sign my retirement.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given that Twisted Evil Kerry Twisted Evil only shows up at the Senate 26% of the time, given that Twisted Evil Kerry Twisted Evil left a 12 month tour after 4 months ----

with a little luck Twisted Evil Kerry Evil or Very Mad will stay true to form and only "work" 1/4 time ---

So the question is ---- can we survive 1 year of Twisted Evil Kerry Evil or Very Mad ---

The United States has survived some pretty bad times, and bad Presidents --- the best we can hope for is a Republican Congress that stops all Twisted Evil Kerry Twisted Evil attacks on America.

This is when I rely upon my faith .... but then I know that I have to move my butt to keep this from happening. I will be walking for Bush on Saturday/Sunday and volunteering for the 72 hour get out the vote drive.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
Sunk for 4 years, try maybe forever.

You are so correct on that! That is the reason we have to have major voter reform if we get the next four years. Otherwise we are giving our election process over to the thieves and thugs.
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dirty little secret about this campaign that no one wants to talk about is the fact that the next president will appoint most likely 3 supreme court justices. If Kerry (especiallly if he ever gets a democratic senate) is elected we will be sunk for generations. We will loose two justices that actually respect the rule of law for two more liberals that will try to use the Court to push their social agenda and try to transform society. I suspect there will be important cases in the next twenty years involving American sovreignty, foreigners rights, and the role of international organizations may play in US affairs. We will see more Michael New and Tobin trax scenarios.
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 years? No.

I think a Kerry presidency would have long lasting effects - WAY longer than 4 yrs.

SOTG
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my fellow commuters this morning said that throughout history people have ultimately gotten the government they "deserved"

As so many Americans turn their backs on the principles upon which this nation was founded ... we slide slowly to the government they deserve --- the rest of us suffer.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolhand is right and then some. Not only a possible 3 Supremes (think Chief Justice T. Kennedy, Associate Justice Cuomo, Associate Justice Clinton) but a variety of justices to the Federal Courts of Appeal. President Bush has been struggling to get some sense of balance in the Courts and has been defeated by Daschle with - I have to say it - little creative support from Bill Frist who's supposed to run the Senate.

The liberal courts have gone far beyond the classical 'loose constructionist' interpretation of the Constitution. They instead create new law every day without regard to that cherished document.

When the courts can see plainly written in the Constitution that it is the right of a woman to have her healthy baby killed at birth; and when the courts are, in turn, blind to the words of the Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, which would have prohibited Kerry from holding even his first state office, you know that things are spinning out of control.

Four years? How about a generation or more of destruction to the law as defined by the Constitution? We simply can't risk it.

Schadow
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Military men and women under UN command.
Foreign soldiers stationed in the US.
Military personnel subject to an International Court.
The entire US military wearing the UN blue beret.

This scares me to death.

AF Warrior......I have submitted my retirement paperwork......There is no way I want Kerrys name and mine on the same piece of paper.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: