SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Plan to get the ads more exposure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poposwife_Retiredarmywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Plan to get the ads more exposure Reply with quote

The two latest ads were so moving, I'm making a plan in my schemey little feminine mind.

I have a good speaking voice, very soft and feminine. I've actually won voice contests, poetry readings on the net. Not too much of a big deal really, but it let me know some of the qualities of my voice.

I have a low, breathy one. Slight burr, and people have called it almost "Lullaby" in nature. It's a "Hello" voice, and I'm going to use it.

For the next 2 1/2 weeks I'm going to spend at least a few hours a day in the political chatrooms of Yahoo, and in my profile under links I'll have the links to the media files for the ads. So when they click them...the media files open.

As a woman, most times as soon as you start speaking in voice...people check your profile.

I also sing, so a few hours a night I'll be in the music rooms and follow up each song with a little blurb to 'I found some really interesting media files, links in profile'

Sneaky? Yes...but not misleading. I'll be talking about the way Kerry snubbed his wife on national television during the debate, and appeal to the women voters out there in that way. I wish I could clip a snippet for what Kerry said, and then the visual of "Mama T" afterwards.

We have a powerful tool in the internet...and the place to go with it isn't to the Kerry forums and sites, its to the easy going "I'm not really following this too close" chat rooms.

I've been making a voice in Police and Fire, but thats preaching to the choir there. Of all the people I've talked to in emergency services, I've yet to meet one that is voting Kerry. The same goes for people on my husbands Dept.

If anyone has any ideas on how to make this more effective, please let me know.

Lorelei
diane in IL
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gor for it Lorelei. If you got it... use it, is my motto! Wink

God bless,

diane in IL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: