SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OK, if Kerry suddenly signs the SF180...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bergstrom79
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: OK, if Kerry suddenly signs the SF180... Reply with quote

My question is this....Once jfnkerry signs a sf180, how long will it take for one of us (navy cheif, or anyone) to get our paws on his docs and get this info in front of the public's eyeballs?!! How long will it take to go thru the admin procedural steps to get those doc's in hand?

Reason I ask this is b/c I can envision Kerry signing the sf180 near election day if he thinks it'll gain him some "undecided" votes. If his discharge status becomes an issue, I can see Kerry on Oct 25 (date is an example) signing the sf180 knowing we can't get the info out in time before election day.

What day is the "nlt" date we need him to sign the 180 to burn him with the evidence, in hand?? Anyone know?
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not going to happen ! If there was nothing to hide Kerry would have released it. "There is something to hide" !
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there are charges in there related to his treasonous activites are his being in contact with Communist then he wouldn't do it at all.

I wonder if the right to that info changes once he become President? Can the public have access to that info since he becomes more of a public figure?

I'm grasping at straws with that last question.,
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sense of the timing is that it is already too late, i.e., the NLT date is way past us. The message that needs to be played now (to affect the 2 Nov election) is that he REFUSED TO sign the Form 180. (Then play that against his "Integrity, Integrity, Integrity" BS from the 3rd debate.)
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It drives me to distraction to watch Kerry and Edwards look in the camera and say they will ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. If he will always tell the truth, then why don't we insist that he go all the way and tell the truth to us about his military files.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't we sue or get a judge to make him sign the 180 like was done to Bush???
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing most "Sign the 180" advocates miss is that Kerry is already, without any doubt whatsoever, in possession of copies of his complete records. He would have been a fool not to have been so forwarned and forarmed. So the issue is moot. He does not have to sign the 180 and there is no lag time involved. What he needs to do is just release everything he has and is aware of . . . and the fact that he never will tells us all we need to know.

One hope is that whoever has custody of or acecss to these things might go AWOL and join the right side and disclose everything. However, I'd bet Kerry has everything in a safe deposit box in his own name.

What scares me is that once he is President, he can probably sanitize all of his official records by one means or another, and then even history will be forever a lie.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: What if Reply with quote

Kerry will not sign the 180 because he knows what is in his file. He cannot afford to have the truth come out. Even if he signs it now I think its to late to get documents out to the public.

RHV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: