SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well, looks like you guys are old news already.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
Google news, NNN. All SBVT has to do to get on google news is be reported in virtually any online newspaper in the world.

5 reports in the last week is embarassing. I'm almost getting a little embarassed that I'm posting at such a "has-been" site even as a critic!

Don't let the proverbial "Door" hit you in the ass on the way out Sparky. If this is such a "Has-Been" site then WHY ARE YOU HERE?

What is your MAJOR MALFUNCTION BOY?
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Old news? Hardly! Reply with quote

Good question, colmurph! Sparky why are you still here? I hate to see you embarassed; could it have something to do with the fact that this forum just keeps growing and growing? The number of registerd users is up >70% in the last 10 days, and posted messages have more than doubled. As usual, sparky, just because you say it doesn't make it necessarily so .....
Thatisall ...
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="sparky"]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, in spite of the embarassment, I'm enjoying myself too much to just quit. I'll be around awhile.
It says quite a bit about a man that during those years he *wasn't* in the jungle, on a river, taking shrapnel and taking risks and making life-long friends and is instead remembered by nobody for long stretches of time with none coming forward

So where the hell were YOU Sparky? I was there taking shrapnel (a hell of a lot more than Kerry did, It's STILL working out of my legs) and taking risks. I don't see ANYTHING in your profile that would lead me to believe that you have ever served your country.
Where are Kerry's "Life long Friends"? Seems to me that the guys running this site were his shipmates. He sure as hell does not have many "Friends" who are Vietnam veterans, not after what he said before Congress.

What I think you are Sparky, is a "Troll" sent over to this site by the DNC to stir things up.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: