SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bumper Stickers...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baron Von Ronski
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Bumper Stickers... Reply with quote

I have one extra Bumber Sticker...It Reads:

John Kerry Lied and dishonored Viet Nam Vets, WE will NEVER forget, and neither should YOU.

I have one left, and will mail it to the first taker. Quiet adventurous here in Seattle......swarming in Bush Haters, and Liberals galore. Sure get some scathing looks and gestures....Heh ! I have a couple more Stickers coming.....along with a Fully Armed and Fitted Humvee..H2.....

Just recently had to dump the Seattle Times and the Post-Intelligencer....YOU would scream if you had to read those RAGS in the morning whilst crunching on your toast....God Save us, if John Kerry is Elected President......I have an emergency plan in the works...If he is elected along with that Ambulance Chaser Edwards...NORWAY here I come for 4 years...and another 4 years if they are re-elected. I have said it before, and again here....if those two Boneheads are elected, it will be the Darkest Political Day EVER !

Keep the Faith.

Baron Von Ronski-trying to stay afloat on the Puget Soundski Twisted Evil
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baron, no need to go to Norway. Just travel due east 3 hours and we'll put you up in the breadbasket of the northwest.

For the rest not familiar with the state of Washington - this state is blessed with honest, hard working folk located east of the cascade mountains and unfortuately cursed with the liberal mindset to the west. Every evening I look to the sunset and say a little prayer of thanks that I'm not over in that mess of transplanted Berkeley wannabees.

Baron, you come on east, we'll take care of ya.
Baron Von Ronski
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: *&^%$ Reply with quote

Mil Gracias for the reply and offer.....When I moved here from Los Angeles, if I knew it was this Ultra Liberal, I would have stayed down there sucking in the smog and tolerating the everyday mass influx of aliens from everywhere.....I mean this place has military bases all around it, I am sure many are sucking off the government and when they go off duty, they put on their Liberal Digs and blab away.

I will stand my ground, and at every single opportunity I will defend GWB and his Administration...he is not perfect, made some errors, but to even think of the Boston Strangler slipping in there, chaps my hide.

Great to know your out there....many thanks.

The Baron---here standing firm with the USA, its President, the military, and people like you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: