SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE DRAFT WILL HAVE TO COME BACK IF KERRY WINS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian Spidle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: THE DRAFT WILL HAVE TO COME BACK IF KERRY WINS! Reply with quote

THE DRAFT WILL HAVE TO COME BACK IF KERRY WINS!

According to a poll released today, active duty military types strongly prefer Bush to Kerry by a 69% to 24% margin.

If Kerry wins, many of these patriotic Americans will leave the service rather than serve under a bona fide traitot like Kerry.

Then all those lefty college students will have to be drafted if Kerry is to keep his promise to defend America.

Hmmmmm. What do you think Kerry will do, draft the cowards or defend America?

Hmmmmm Embarassed

http://pep.typepad.com/public_enquiry_project/2004/10/the_draft_will_.html
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draft?

Kerry would bring the UN troops to defend us.

Assuming we pass the global test that is. If we do not pass the global test, there will be a draft.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laugh myself silly when he talks about there being absolutely, positively NO possibility of there being a draft if he's elected in one breath and then talks about increasing the military by 40,000 fine young Americans in the next--WHERE, excatly, does he think those bodies are going to come from?--I mean, if the kids that "Be afraid of the draft" BS are so scared to be drafted, does he REALLY think they're going to enlist of their own free will?--

Just one more ridiculous sKerry inconsistency--C
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't normally listen to Rush because he annoys me, but I do agree with that bumper sticker that says "Even on Drugs, Rush is Right" (or something like that). I just caught part of his show on the way home and he was talking about the polls. Anyway, the Zogby polls have Bush trending up with 18 > 26 year olds. So, what does Kerry do? Bring up the draft crap again. I agree, some of the enlisted men are going to bail or not one up (or what ever you call it) if Kerry is elected. It's true, some of them are, I know one.
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe those 40,000 troops will be UN troops.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if Kerry could increase the size of the Military by 2 Divisions and double the size of the Special Forces, it would take years to accomplish. The Training time for an SF Soldier is measured in years not months, the equipping and training of two new divisions would be roughly the same. That for the reason they need to bring in large numbers of Enlistees, intergrate them with NCOs and Officers, train them again, etc...
As it stands right now the Army is expanding, but at a manageable level. They are adding Brigades to the 82d Abn, 101st Abn and a couple others.
Kerry is unrealistic in his Promises and does not explain how it is he would accomplish anything. This was very apparent the other night.
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just Kerry. MTV/Rock The Vote are still spreading this message as well. The Dems keep seeking lower and lower. Nothing they do surprises me anymore. I just wish Bush would call them on it and say, "Mr. sKerry, let's look at whose plan would REALLY require a draft. I've talked about pulling OUT troops as early as January. Your plan is to ADD 40,000 troops. The only way we'd have a draft is under a sKerry presidency!"

Bush has too much class to do this, but someone really needs to point this out to the American public.

You know how some people get their dog's vocal chords clipped? I think we should do that to sKerry! Twisted Evil
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention the musical question "How are you planning to PAY for this, SchmuckBoy?"--

Naw--There isn't going to be any draft and there isn't going to be any additional 40,000 troops--Terrorism or not, tax increase or not, there just ain't no way that sKerry is going to invest that much in the military--Not going to happen--C
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Mssr. kerry wants 2 more Divisions Reply with quote

Supposedly Mssr. kerry wants 2 more Divisions as he thinks we don't have enough troops. How does he expect to keep the strength up and get 2 more Div if nobody wants to serve under him????
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Mssr. kerry wants 2 more Divisions Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
Supposedly Mssr. kerry wants 2 more Divisions as he thinks we don't have enough troops. How does he expect to keep the strength up and get 2 more Div if nobody wants to serve under him????

That would seem to be a question some enterprising journalist should ask him---oh, wait, they're all busy rooting through ratsh*t to find new Bush NG records.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those 40,000 troops are French troops under UN supervision.

Sometimes it is hard to be a conservative American.

God bless America, past, present and always.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
ChaplainJeff
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: yep Reply with quote

Most likely the new troops will come from Kerry's adopted communist country (North Vietnam). Since he is considered as a national hero. and his pictures are in a museum over there. He might win an election over there.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed Sean Hannity today on this matter. I suggested he point out the fact that we do not need a draft. In the early 90s we had 20 divisions in the volunteer military. That has been cut to 10. If we did not have a problem getting people to volunteer before Clinton and Kerry got their anti military hands on the military where is the problem now. Then I pointed out that if Kerry is elected there is a very good possibility that they will need the draft. After all with the knowledge of Kerry's record regarding the military especially what he does to the heros that serve who woulds volunteer.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed Sean Hannity today on this matter. I suggested he point out the fact that we do not need a draft. In the early 90s we had 20 divisions in the volunteer military. That has been cut to 10. If we did not have a problem getting people to volunteer before Clinton and Kerry got their anti military hands on the military where is the problem now. Then I pointed out that if Kerry is elected there is a very good possibility that they will need the draft. After all with the knowledge of Kerry's record regarding the military especially what he does to the heros that serve who woulds volunteer.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God and Country wrote:
Those 40,000 troops are French troops under UN supervision.

Sometimes it is hard to be a conservative American.

God bless America, past, present and always.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Patton is alleged to have said, "I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French Division behind me." Can't verify, but it sounds like him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: