SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Before you vote read these two transcripts.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Before you vote read these two transcripts. Reply with quote

Before you vote read these two transcripts.
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/index.php?topic=KerryONeill
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/index.php?topic=Testimony

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

couple great quotes from John ONeill - 1st link

"Never in the course of human events have so many been libeled by so few."

"This man has attempted the murder of the reputations of two and a half million of us, including the 55,000 dead in Vietnam, and he will never be brought to justice. We can only seek justice and equity from the American people. Every man kills the thing he loves. By each let this be told: The brave man does it with the sword; the coward with the word."

a big loss in this election would be a fitting justice for JK..
Tony
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite John Kerry quote that proves to me beyond a shadow of any doubt that he is of questionable moral character (or was in a different Navy and a different office corps than the one I served in 20 years later) (bold/italics are mine)....

MR. KERRY: "Well, I have often talked about this subject. I personally didn't see personal atrocities in the sense that I saw somebody cut a head off or something like that. However, I did take part in free fire zones and I did take part in harassment interdiction fire. I did take part in search-and-destroy missions in which the houses of noncombatants were burned to the ground. And all of these, I find out later on, these acts are contrary to the Hague and Geneva Conventions and to the laws of warfare. So in that sense, anybody who took part in those, if you carry out the applications of the Nuremberg principles, is in fact guilty."

I can just hear my plebe summer squad leader at Annapolis...his response would be something to the effect of, "Mr. Kerry... is that an excuse??? Do you rate excuses??? You mean to tell me you followed unlawful orders, committed 'war crimes' and think not knowing you were doing something wrong will get you out of responsibility for your actions?? You found out later?? You didn't know??? What does that mean? Do you rate not knowing anything? Mr. Kerry...we're not running a school for wayward girls here who think they might be pregnant...this is the US Navy....that right...THE UNITED STATES NAVY...what are you...some kind of slimy sea lawyer or something? Brace up, you little maggot, well I think about what I'm going to do with you....."

How convenient...and of course the other gentleman (the one who served a full tour plus and doesn't have any political aspirations) remembers things quite differently. I guess even then, the Honorable Mr. Kerry checked the wind direction before forming an original thought... Yep... they should put his picture in Reef Points by the definition of 'sea lawyer'...

http://tonyk.smugmug.com/photos/1822816-L-1.jpg
USN 1983-1992
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: