SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ACTION NEEDED-O'Donnel on Scarborough/SIMPLEMINDED MINORITY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: ACTION NEEDED-O'Donnel on Scarborough/SIMPLEMINDED MINORITY Reply with quote

O'Donnel told Pat in reponse to the audio of Bush on Faith at the debate.

One that Bush's God is very strange God to believe that He wants freedom for everyone and that God must be a very frustrated God and has been for centuries. He says this is in GW's imigination. If as GW believes that the Afgans got a gift of freedom what has this God been doing with them up to now. That's the problem with this for very simple minded religious people that stuff works and this is a minority of the American people than those who have a more sophisticated view of this(I presume he means skerry.) He just gave us true insight to the faith of skerry, boy is this guy an ultimate Kool-Aide Drinker.

He says it is a dangerous implication to say that God wants us free and GW is willing to do it.

PAT ARE YOU SAYING SKERRY HAS A MORE SOPHISTICATED VIEW OF GOD THAN BUSH

SO WE ARE THE MINORITY---- RESPOND joe.msnbc.com

PS He also thought the Cheney daughter remark was just hunky dory
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"we are endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights. Among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Donnell is a hack that hates faith.

I emailed the show, if they put him on I won' watch. He as very offensive.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. He went from bad to worse. He says God doesn't have personal desires for us and our nation. Must not have an understanding a personal loving relationship. I want nothing to do with a cold uncaring God, it is enough to have to deal with a cold and uncaring bunch of lefties. May God help his soul.

Sure more angry emails to come tomorrow, won't like the word childish. He must not know that Jesus wants us to have a child like faith. The left sure goes nuts when you try and define for them the difference between religion and relationship that is full of faith.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent an indignant letter to Scarborough Country. Lawrence O'Donnell is the most cynical, negative, partisan hack I have ever witnessed. To me he came across as a "God" hater. It hit me between the eyes. My question, is he typical of the ingelligencia wing of the liberal party?

His eyes were blazing fire as he derided President Bush's faith. As a Christian my belief will keep me from watching him in the future. His contempt for religion is way off the charts. I don't want that in my life.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am FURIOUS!. I did not watch tonight, but I believe all of you. I want the transcript so I can nail this fraud..Did Pat let him get away with this crap? I am beyond angry..and what O'Donnell, and his West Wing buddies do not understand, is that faith is not an exercise in intellectual long division..it is belief, sight unseen..true faith. Shame on him..

I guess I am just a stupid person, who knows nothing..and part of that small minded minority. WEll on election day, those simple minded fools will tell O'D what he can do with his theories..I will email..I like Joe, but know that he has been ill for a while..I am shocked..and will tape the repeat at 3am..
Evil or Very Mad
PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am FURIOUS!. I did not watch tonight, but I believe all of you. I want the transcript so I can nail this fraud..Did Pat let him get away with this crap? I am beyond angry..and what O'Donnell, and his West Wing buddies do not understand, is that faith is not an exercise in intellectual long division..it is belief, sight unseen..true faith. Shame on him..

I guess I am just a stupid person, who knows nothing..and part of that small minded minority. WEll on election day, those simple minded fools will tell O'D what he can do with his theories..I will email..I like Joe, but know that he has been ill for a while..I am shocked..and will tape the repeat at 3am..
Evil or Very Mad
PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDaughterofVet,

They havent posted the transcript yet, but it should be up tomorrow morning at the following link.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3719710/

O'Donnell also went on and on about how Lynne Cheney was having "lesbian sex" and how that was just fine and great. I mean he must have repeated it 3 or 4 times. It stemmed from the other guy stating from his religious beliefs, homosexuality is immoral. Then O'Donnell went on a rampage, saying oh, so Lynne Cheney is immoral? Then he proceeded to get into this "lesbian sex" thing he kept repeating.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
I just sent an indignant letter to Scarborough Country. Lawrence O'Donnell is the most cynical, negative, partisan hack I have ever witnessed. To me he came across as a "God" hater. It hit me between the eyes. My question, is he typical of the ingelligencia wing of the liberal party?

His eyes were blazing fire as he derided President Bush's faith. As a Christian my belief will keep me from watching him in the future. His contempt for religion is way off the charts. I don't want that in my life.

AGREE!! I don't even understand why Scarborough keeps him at his show.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 nights in a row this ass does this....
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Donnel, what a pathetic political analyst. How on earth Scarborough keeps inviting this guy to his show????
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I caught this show and O'Donnell is a disgusting piece of s....
Bush's belief in God is "childish" according to him. The usual secularist, hate religion spin from the left.
And, the oaf did nothing but smirk and laugh.

I think he wanted to "blare" some more about Mary Cheney's sexuality because he is just another mouthpiece for the Skerry campaign. He was trying very hard to put the notion out there that the right "hates" homosexuals.

O'Donnell thinks he knows what the American people think, he is crazy.
He just reminds me of what Bernie Golberg (Media Bias) has said over and over, that these people live in such a bubble they have no idea how left of the American people they are.

O'Donnell = Ignorance and depravity

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using his line of reasoning I guess it would be OK to bring back slavery.
And Kerry is wrong again, homosexuality is not something we're born as, but rather a result of negative experiences in the formulative years.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent this emailt o Joe Scarborough:

Joe, as many others, I am really disgusted with your guest O'Donnel who is completely a pathetic guy.

Where we can find this statement:
"we are endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights. Among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

Either O'Donnel doesn't know the Constitution or he just a diehard Bush hater. I happen to believe he is more of the latter. He is just a light version of Michael Moore. I don't think you want Michael Moore to be your regular guest. So, it's time to terminate him from your show.

Thanks Joe. Good SHOW, btw!! You'll have a good chance of beating O'Reilly's rating, as long as you bring reasonable guests and challenge them--don't leave them spin like crazy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: