SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One of the biggest mindf**ks against honorable men, ever

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: One of the biggest mindf**ks against honorable men, ever Reply with quote

in another thread, War Dog wrote:

I still to this day run that full gambit of emotions over the Vietnam War. I suffer from PTSD, just like many of my brothers. I go through highs, lows, depression, self-pity, anger, laughter, good times, bad times, good memories, bad memories, good dreams, nightmares, night sweats, not sleeping, etc... And just like my fellow Veterans from all wars, I live with it each and every day of my life, and will have that year and everything that happened during it with me till I die.

If upon your return to the States, you had been welcomed, rather than shunned and treated as lepers, the impact of service would not have been as severe.

What groups like VVAW, and the Antiwar Activists like Kerry, Fonda et. al. actually did to the Vietnam veterans, through lies, propaganda and useful fool gullible minions, is known as the:

Mindf**k

I have not been able to locate a suitable medical term (even in the "international" standards), so sorry for the somewhat unscientific term. However, Viet vets, realize you were the victims of one of the largest mindf**ks ever committed against a group of honorable men.

That is the legacy of the Left, and at the root of the problems you have with the Democratic Party and its current crop of avatars (the flowerpower children grown up chronologically but not morally nor psychologically).

You were mindf**ked. Even worse, the LeftMedia continues to mindf**k you, 30 years later, and is trying it on the current generation of soldiers currently in the Middle East. You should simply not take it any more.

Perhaps that thought can serve as a (partial) antidote to what was done to you.

FDL
ASPB

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mindf@#K

In the world I come from, mindf@#k has absolutely no positive connotations. It is the pinnacle of emotional manipulation and control. The target is, in the end, little more than a codependent husk of the former self. The mindf@#k is a horrible way to exact revenge. Some do it just because they like it, or because they can't help themselves. Very often, the person doing the f@#king has one or more personality disorders.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry has that disease, nobrainisheadinrectustraitorus. Anyone with that is capable mindf*@king anyone for personal gain. Semper Fi.
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Mindf@#KIn the world I come from, mindf@#k has absolutely no positive connotations.

I hope I didn't imply any. What was done to the vets was utterly despicable.

ASPB wrote:
The mindf@#k is a horrible way to exact revenge.

Even worse when used for PERSONAL GAIN -- i.e., as was done by the VVAW folks.

ASPB wrote:

Very often, the person doing the f@#king has one or more personality disorders.

How's megalomania and narcissistic personality disorder for starters?

FDL
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: