SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Insert spoon--now GAG!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Insert spoon--now GAG! Reply with quote

This one nearly slipped by me, this morning I heard on FOX that somewhere while stumping kerry was asked who his hero's were.
His reply was "Chris Reeve, Michael J. Foxx, and Max Cleland". I nearly lost my breakfast when I heard that one.
I was thinking he would say "Jaques Chirac, Teddy, and Jane the missle sitter Fonda". I dont know but Im getting this feeling that John might not be telling the truth. Crying or Very sad
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue - Just wait a while; it'll change; just like the weather. JK will spout off whatever he thinks is advantageous at the moment. It's really getting bad. I think I should go out and lay in an extra large supply of barf bags; I'll probably need them over the next two weeks. Shocked
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacan70UDN wrote:
blue - Just wait a while; it'll change; just like the weather. JK will spout off whatever he thinks is advantageous at the moment. It's really getting bad. I think I should go out and lay in an extra large supply of barf bags; I'll probably need them over the next two weeks. Shocked

Back some time ago when speculation about Kerry's mental health was being discussed I predicted that if the pressure didn't let up Kerry would self destruct. Desperation will drive him to wider swings in mood and egoism.

Sam
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His real hero is the deceased Mr. Heinz.

Anyone think he would have married Terazzzzza without her money?
thrawn21
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think Hanoi John's 3 heros are:

Karl Marx, Ho Chi Minh, and Josef Stalin.

Am I close? Laughing
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another that was reported on today's ABC's NY radio news show.

Kerry is claiming that just before Chris Reeve's passing that he received a long cell phone call from Reeve and that they discussed a lot of things. My understanding was the Reeve was very much in pain at that time and Kerry's statement is highly suspect.
Kerry's latest rant reminds me of the time that he claimed to have received a call from Marlon Brando just before his passing and they talked about all global events.
Seems that Ole John has lots of fans in Hollywood, past and present.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot tip of the day!!!!

If kerry calls---------------------DONT ANSWER!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Gee This is getting to be like FOB found dead. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When asked the same question Bush's reply was "Jesus Christ".

Important difference:

*George Bush looks up to Christ
*John "elect me and people will rise up out of their wheelchairs and walk" Kerry thinks that he is Christ.
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redleg wrote:
Here's another that was reported on today's ABC's NY radio news show.

Kerry is claiming that just before Chris Reeve's passing that he received a long cell phone call from Reeve and that they discussed a lot of things. My understanding was the Reeve was very much in pain at that time and Kerry's statement is highly suspect.
Kerry's latest rant reminds me of the time that he claimed to have received a call from Marlon Brando just before his passing and they talked about all global events.
Seems that Ole John has lots of fans in Hollywood, past and present.

A Phone rings: "Hello this is John". "John? this is Marlon...Marlon Brando. I hope you're not busy because I would like to discuss with you...cough...cough..hack...hack!...about Tibet, and Sudan". John says: "Yeah, sure thing Marlon. I remember the time I was sweating it out up the Bay Hap River in '69 with all these 40mm tracers being shot at us from the Khmer Rouge and the Lipstick Rogue. And Charlie (angels) was snipin' our positions from treetop hideouts. It was like 5000 yards of contiuous fire from every bank. And Marlon, I was thinking Marlon as I pulled wounded GI's out of the water dodging that VC on the shore with the rocket launcher and took that shrapnel wound to my back(side), about those poor starving kids in Bangladesh, and how when I got back stateside, I was going to call my good friend George Harrison, that Beatle chap, and ask him about doing a benefit concert y'know, just to help out. I got the idea when I was in downtown Siagon talking to Jane Fond...Marlon? Marlon? Are you there? Well anyhow...where was I? Oh yeah, We were playing the Stooges music on the boats' radio and, did I tell you I met Iggy? Man was he wild! Anyhow I gave him the idea for this song and..."
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlon? Marlon? Anyway so I got thinking back in 69 about a highway, you know - like a supper highway, but the idea of having bread, you know the kind ya eat, what if it came allready sliced?
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember Integrity x3...John
How about a simple "I love you son"?
geez, this guy is the world's biggest panderer
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many times can they make us cringe in embarrassment in just one week?

The gratuitous Cheney daughter reference to try to kill hard-right wingers' support for the President.

The "integrity, integrity, integrity" speech from his dying mother that was apparently re-used some time later by Rassman's speechwriter.

The long phone chat with or cell phone message from Chris Reeve when he was, in all likelihood, already unable to talk?

"When John Kerry is elected, people like Chris Reeve are going to get up out of their wheelchairs and walk."

The plan, the plan, the plan... oops... I have to cut my plan because Bush has gone and ruined it.

What the hell could be next? Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue I heard that on Fox this morning too. I swear OMG that I choked on my coffee. He is a sick, sick, man. I do not know how much longer I can stand all this sickening speech by the moron and his protoge. I wish Nov. 2nd was tomorrow, but then when they lose, we still be hearing that idiot wine. Will we ever be rid of that *******?
AnneZ
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
Hot tip of the day!!!!

If kerry calls---------------------DONT ANSWER!

This is great!
For a second I thought "?". Then I laughed so hard my husband came from the next room to see what was so funny. It took me several tries to manage a complete sentence.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: