SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD Stolen Honor. Get it shown.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: DVD Stolen Honor. Get it shown. Reply with quote

Anyone with the DVD. Open your home. Put a sign up in front of your house.

"Now Showing"

Stolen Honor the film John Kerry does not want you to see.

Free Admission.

Put a tv in your garage and set up some seats. Let everyone who wants to see it see it. What ever it takes get the film shown. Even with all the thousands of attorneys out there Kerry can be beat in the exact same way that he beat all the heroes of Vietnam. Get active. Call friends and families, invite neighbors. Show the film. It is apparent he totally fears this film. The attack on the Swiftees and the POWs has been to great and is his achilles heal.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just called the number listed on the Stolen Honor website. The very nice man who answered the phone was unaware of any other theaters planning to show SH. I would suggest calling your local theater and requesting it, as I am told that may be the only way it will be shown in a theater.

Also, suggested calling local veterans groups to see if any of them are sponsoring a local, open to the public viewing, perhaps in one of their halls. (how many protestors would show up there;)

I believe, though the time is short, I must be more active rather than reactive. I can complain about what 'they' are doing until I'm blue in the face, to no avail. Not doing something is more difficult for me than doing something, anything to make a difference.

Kimberly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: