SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW KERRY HASN'T SIGNED F-180!!! LET'S WIN!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW KERRY HASN'T SIGNED F-180!!! LET'S WIN! Reply with quote

While the Swift Boat ads have ALL been great....the grandaddy of
all ads would be to ask John Kerry WHY he refuses to sign form F-180,
which would release ALL of his military records - not just those he
deems attractive.!!!!! Not one single democrat I have talked with knows
what I'm talking about....they ALL tell me that all of his records HAVE been
released and are available on his website!!! NOT SO!!!!!!!
WHY don't the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth ASK JOHN KERRY in their
ad why he won't release them? I think this would STUN the nation!!!!!
WE know why he won't......but his "followers" need to understand they
are supporting a man who calls these man "liars"....but won't release
the information which could prove this one way or the other. I think
the impact would be ENORMOUS!!!!

Last edited by Gus on Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Gus.

I would like to urge you to write a letter to your local paper(s) and let your community know in your own words. Not every letter will get published, but keep trying. I get about one in four locally.

Every little bit helps and keep reading this forum. The information here and the people are great.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Gus has brought us a refreshing breath of fresh air, and there is real merit in his suggestion. Members of this forum are probably too far down in the weeds to see the obvious. We all know that sKerry hasn't signed SF-180, and I suspect anyone who really cares and is against Kerry knows that. But what about all those Democrats who don't know because all they watch is ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and all they read is the NYT, LAT, Boston Globe, etc.? They may very well have never been exposed to the truth, and that's an upsetting thought.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do we know he still hasnt signed it? :lol
:
does someone check on a reguler bssis? Confused

what if he signed it on say, Saturday past? How would we know this? Shocked
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Gus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: F-180 Reply with quote

Actually, I have written to my local paper (which I cancelled today because of its liberal bias)....and it was printed in the editorial section....but we need MORE exposure of this issue!!!

Those of us who are political "junkies" know Kerry hasn't signed ---- but it's so key to the "Swift Boat Issue" that it needs to be the focus of an ad for them. I can't stress this enough.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's try this again. Gus' premise is that there are a H__ of a lot of Democrats who do not know that sKerry has not released all his military records because he has not signed the SF-180.

If that premise is true (and I believe it is likely to be true), then have we done everything we can to ensure that those uninformed voters know this fact? I'll challenge the members with the assertion that we have not, that we've let this simple, obvious fact escape us.

(Gus (and now I) are not arguing that sKerry should sign the SF-180. He should, but that's likely now OBE. At issue is how many of his pro-Kerry voters do not know that he's not released his service records, and whether this knowledge might make a difference in their votes.)
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact is - must be - that Kerry has 180'd his records for his own use and information. He has them, or has seen them all. He does not have to sign a 180 to have them released, he just has to let the media have copies of everything he already has.

It will never happen, but that's the real deal.

In my opinion, one of the worst things that could happen, say about 1:00 P.M. on January 20, 2005, if he is elected, is that the originals in government custody will be gone forever.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not getting through... Frankly, and pragmatically, I don't care at this point what the state of sKerry's records are, i.e., who has them. It's too late for any revelations from the records to make a difference.

At this point it can make a difference, and it is very important, that every Democrat we can reach know that sKerry has not been forthcoming and has not released all his records, i.e., that sKerry, by implication, has something he's hidden from all voters. I don't think most of them know this.
Kwik K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact National Headquarters
Kerry-Edwards 2004, Inc.
P.O. Box 34640
Washington, DC 20043
202-712-3000
202-712-3001 (fax) http://www.archives.gov/research_room/obtain_copies/standard_form_180.pdf ?
202-336-6950 (TTY)
Kwik K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should we at least run them out of paper, and make sure he has the proper form?
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I think we should ALL be sending a short and sweet letter to the editor stating that he hasn't released his docs.

I called one of our senators today.... and will call the other tomorrow along with all of our republican reps...- as a group they can make noise!!!
no one is listening to us.... but if they're on tv shows...I know JD is alot... and MCCain could be mentioning it on the road.... they can get it out to more people.... Hannity should be mentioning it on his shows... (I tried to get his radio show today and couldn't).... he should just hammer that he hasn't released docs.... hasn't mentioned his OWN DEFERMENTS.... over and over!!!!! I think I'll change one of my signs tomorrow to "Kerry - release your records! '
Scarborough has called the election for Bush..... well, we're not resting on that!!!! Smile
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Stevie. I was about to give up. Maybe the subject line should have been something like "Democrats do not know Kerry's not released records!".

I'll do what I can do from here, too. But I'm in Texas, and from what they tell us, what I can do will not have the big-impact effect. We need this message to get out in the battleground states, where it might make a big difference (at the very least, it can't hurt).
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone remember the John 3:16 guy?

Time to think outside the box maybe...but very little time to work with.

Right now we are in the middle of baseball playoffs, college football and pro football. Anyone going to games could try to be like the John 3:16 guy and work hard to get on TV with a sign which says: JOHN KERRY SIGN FORM 180!

What about getting Sean, Rush and others to encourage their listeners to write: [b]JOHN KERRY SIGN FORM 180!
on their car windows with shoe polish.

Could have a date, time and place to meet in cities all over the country with that written on the car windows and circle the beltways of major cities.

Don't stop at faxing Kerry's headquarters, fax the networks and newspapers all over the country with the form asking them to ask Kerry to sign it.

I also think someone should get the big talk show hosts to encourage their listeners to fax and mail forms to Kerry and put the shoe polish on the windows. Get his office workers so busy receiving and opening the mail. They'll open it in hopes of a check (I've even thought of sending a $.01 check so they'll see a check and be sure to open it.

The idea is to do what was done with Rathergate. Become the issue so that the media can't continue to ignore the issue.

Just some ideas.

Last edited by Roon on Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
Quote:
Still not getting through... Frankly, and pragmatically, I don't care at this point what the state of sKerry's records are, i.e., who has them. It's too late for any revelations from the records to make a difference.
Point very well taken.

My point is, the demand for Kerry to sign the 180, as if his compete files contain some mystery, misses a bigger point. His failure to release all documents almost of necessity imples that there is damaging evdience there, and Kerry is entirely well aware of that fact, because he would have been a fool not to have obtained all of his documents, for his own imformation, long ago.

He is not being obstinant - he is being knowingly deceitful.

The point to be hammered is not that there is a bureaucratic oversight here, or some innocent ignorance of process. This is a deliberate fraud.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a more aggressive, and plain-spoken, message (I seriously doubt that most people (including news weenies) know what a SF-180 is)? Something like:

John Kerry's withholding some service records!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: