SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My thanks once again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: My thanks once again Reply with quote

I've expressed my thanks before, but must do so yet again. The Swiftees, more than any other group, have made the difference in this critical election -- stopping the Kerry campaign's forward momentum in the middle of the Summer.

I hope the movement will continue well beyond November 2nd and emerge as a major new political movement in America, to work to create electoral openings and opportunities for patriotic Americans, candidates in both the Republican and Democratic parties -- pushing out of office those candidates who participated in the betrayal of America's servicemen and servicewomen and those allied with the America-bashers, and the defeatists who would weaken our defenses.

That is my hope for the Swiftees and their allies among other POW and Veterans groups.

Ted Harwood, a.k.a. Truegrit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: