SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Showing cancelled
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dog teacher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Showing cancelled Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad There was to have been a showing of "Stolen Honor" this evening, at the Baederwood Cinema in Jenkintown, Pa. Unfortunately, the sold out house will not be viewing the documentary. Why? Under threat of 'civil violence' and a law suit, the showing was cancelled! When the producer of the film was asked why it would not be shown, he stated " because Kerry doesn't want America to know what is in the film". He instead was handing out dvd's of the film to those who showed up for the viewing.
BAD MOVE KERRY!!!!! What are you afraid of? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but this **** has gotten out of hand!!

When are the conservatives going to learn to stand up to these nazi intimidation tactics? YES, that's just what they are.

How does one expect to have Freedom and keep the amendments safe if they're not willing to take a stand? These maniacs are getting away with violent threats all over the country and it must be STOPPED.

We have brave men & women fighting for someone else's freedom but here at home we're willing to back away from a threat? How can we expect the Iraqis to stand up to their terrorism if we can't stand up to these ignorant, brainwashed idiots?

I am one pi**ed off & disgusted lady Mad

ps: let the UN for blood & theft disarm the US. Perfect!!!
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this has got to hit the news. this is incredible. this will in the end up badly for kerry, if it makes the news. how could the owner of the theater allow themselves to be bulled like that? Shocked
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

send this to everyone. no kidding. let people know. our brave vets fought for our freedom and we are letting the likes of michael moore /kerry take it away from it. if we do don't go on the attack, this will continue and kery will effectively own the airwaves and the theaters.
let drudge know. or i will be happy to send your post to him.
Sing out man
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is someting Hannity would love to bring up tonight
dog teacher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This news clip was aired on the Phila., Pa CBS affiliate, channel 10 at approximately 6pm. I don't receive Hannity, but I'm sure he would know how to verify this news clip.
dog teacher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed I should also add that this showing was organized by talk radio host Dom Giordano, WPHT 1210 AM.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just given Roger Hedgcock's people this info and they should be using the info in the news segment. Wink Hope it works out.

and holding for Mike Reagan's show Wink
dog teacher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed mea kulpa.... correction.... this was shown on NBC, not CBS. Our stations were 'flipped', kinda like Kerry. Channel 10 used to be CBS. It's now NBC. Just when I think have the details right... sheesh. Sorry. Rolling Eyes
southerndelite
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to read about it.. http://www.nbc10.com/politics/3833933/detail.html
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they really played doen the "civil disobedience" . that is not ok. they made it all about that guy suing the producer of the film.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen news about this but were there pictures, reporters, videos made?
We better all take our video cameras in our cars for the next couple weeks since so much is happening and the media is not reporting honestly. So charge 'em up and be ready. I emailed this article off to all at fox news as well as address book. Everyone needs to see what can happen. As I posted before somewhere here...I hate to think we could end up in the streets ala 60s. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Showing cancelled Reply with quote

dog teacher wrote:
Evil or Very Mad There was to have been a showing of "Stolen Honor" this evening, at the Baederwood Cinema in Jenkintown, Pa. Unfortunately, the sold out house will not be viewing the documentary. Why? Under threat of 'civil violence' and a law suit, the showing was cancelled! When the producer of the film was asked why it would not be shown, he stated " because Kerry doesn't want America to know what is in the film". He instead was handing out dvd's of the film to those who showed up for the viewing.
BAD MOVE KERRY!!!!! What are you afraid of? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Does anyone have a press link on this. This is a clear 1st amendment violation if true and needs to be spread far and wide.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a lady named Suzie on Steve Malzberg's show tonight describing what happened when she was there to view "Stolen Honor". Every American should be outraged over this. Evil or Very Mad
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/101904_nw_stolenhonor.html

somebody capture the video if you can, someone here might need it later (I would do it, don't know how).

The two pro kerry people (vietnam vets) on news are:
Bob Fields, Veterans United For Kerry
Gary Garb, Volunteers for Israel, Director UNISYS (lot's if dirty stuff there)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: