SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyman from Sinclair - Fox & Friends soon - 8:00amET

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Hyman from Sinclair - Fox & Friends soon - 8:00amET Reply with quote

It will be interesting to see what he says about tomorrows show.

They keep saying that the NEVER promised to show the film in its entirety.

Kimberly

I have strong concerns about showing the film in pieces and parts and shared my concern with someone at Red White & Blue (production company) who also hoped that the integrity of the film is not jeopardized. I've said this before, but the very first time Hyman mentioned airing the film he certainly did imply that it would be shown in its entirety with a proportional amount of time allowed for Kerry.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I heard him say "in it's entirety" and that it might go up to 2 hours, with the "rebuttle" time.

But, it's possible that I misunderstood him.

At the same time, it might be that they want to cut out Campbell & insert a portion of the program on the MSM and how it wouldn't show Stolen Honor, ie the bias stuff.

At least it is getting air time, when no one else would.

I keep hoping that this "controversy" would increase online sales.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was a false analogy when the reporter (forget his name) asked Mark about "was not showing all of Stolen Honor caving like CBS did with the Reagan movie."

Guess that was more important to compare than to use the Forged Document story and Rathergate in the analogy.

CBS based an entire 1 hour program on forged documents and the allegations of a partisan hack, with no rebuttle from the otherside, not to mention CBS's (and other old media) continuous "blackout" or negative attacks on Swifties.

Is it just me, or is there something wrong with this picture? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: