SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bwahaha, just convinced a NJ Kerry voter to stay home
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoEagles
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: bwahaha, just convinced a NJ Kerry voter to stay home Reply with quote

She's big into Animal Rights movement, and she's a vegetarian. Sent her this pic of Kerry hunting duck and the article about Kerry hunting, and now she says she won't vote for him. Laughing Laughing

She lives in Jersey, so her vote might matter. She still won't vote for Bush, but she now won't vote for Kerry either. I'm so proud of myself. Don't think this is what Kerry had in mind with the hunting photo-op.

Would you have gone to war with Iraq?
"You bet we might have" - John Fraud Kerry
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the Bush campaign is asking volunteers to talk to two voters between now and Nov. 2nd to get them to the polls for President Bush ---

I guess getting someone to not vote for Kerry should carry some weight..

I thank you on behalf of the welfare of my entire country, and the world.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, this just goes to show you how stupid the Dems are. This gal is not going to vote for the person that she wants to be the Commander in Chief of our military, the leader of the free world and the Head of the only world superpower because........ he SHOT A GOOSE???? Rolling Eyes

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

I wouldn't care if GWB sacrificed a live German Shepherd by the light of the silvery moon....he would STILL get my vote. Laughing
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sealed it for my tree hugging hiking bud, she is voting for Nader too. I didn't say a word, I mean the point is not to vote for the traitor. I don't care what the reason is, ha ha. I wonder if they were Canadian geese/ducks, that would even be better for American haters. Twisted Evil
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder - did Kerry really shoot a goose? or did some of the other hunters get the birds down - or are they really going to say???? Shocked
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PETA
PEOPLE
who
EAT
TASTEY
Animals
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm beginning to think that Johnny Boy really shot himself in the foot with this one! Real hunters can see right through this phony, while the animal rights activists are all going to stay home or vote for Nader! Keep up the great work Johnny!
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fr11 wrote:
I'm beginning to think that Johnny Boy really shot himself in the foot with this one! Real hunters can see right through this phony, while the animal rights activists are all going to stay home or vote for Nader! Keep up the great work Johnny!

You're right. I wonder if the Clintonistas told him this would be a GREAT idea. Wink heheh
a.t.beagle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubt that Kerry actually shot a goose, but did just hear that they had a plane with holes in the wings, maybe Kerry missed!

Getting a Kerry voter not to vote does counts! Wish they were all that easy.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did that goose really need to die to show Kerry is a 'real man"? Just shows how out of touch Kerry is with the conservative voter. We gunowners target shoot paper and eat what we hunt. I dont see Teraaayza dressing this goose for dinner. I guess thats becuase Kerry's goose is already cooked.
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to wonder what the dems were thinking! All of the anti-gun, anti-hunting, animal rights people I know of vote reliably Democratic...and to many of the animal rights nuts, it is absolutely the single most important issue to them...gotta believe they will all vote for Nader now...Hannity just talked to a regular pro-Kerry call-in guest (Flipper) who said she was disgusted, and bottom line, could not possibly vote for Kerry after this...interestingly, these may be the only voters swayed by this stunt!
Darkhorse18
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: The Real Story Reply with quote

Many think that John Kerry shot this goose. However sources close to the candidate have revealed that Kerry is actually carrying a rubber shotgun. It turns out that the goose landed near the blind and Kerry actually talked it to death!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe on victory...There has been a large WOMEN for KERRY sign on a corner with a smaller Kerry sign. There were Bush signs as well. Tonight the 2 Kerry signs are gone! Do you think it was the dead geese or Teresa's denigration of women? I guess we will never know! thanks for the pictures. They are in my Friday mail outs. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you! Whatever works!
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKLady wrote:
I wonder - did Kerry really shoot a goose? or did some of the other hunters get the birds down - or are they really going to say???? Shocked

Well, now, li'l lady, that's gonna depend on whether shootin a goose makes him the kind of man you swoon (and vote)for, in which case he shot the honkin hell outa the goose, or whether it makes him a barbarian you'd never vote for, in which case he came back to rescue the goose after the withering outburst of shooting stopped, but the mouth-to-beak resucitation unfortunately failed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: