SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry is up for re-election in 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackMcC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Kerry is up for re-election in 2008 Reply with quote

I live in Massachusetts and would like to see a new Senator in my home state.

Does anyone think that the truth about Kerry will be revealed by then. Bay state voters are narrow minded, but a dishonorable discharge might make them think they should have somebody more suitable. You know, like Barney Frank.

Any way, if the campaign for truth continues, I'll help.
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I mentioned is this thread:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16493

There is a remote possibility that Kerry will try to run for president again. Like a Zell Miller snake, Kerry needs to go down. I understand that this is being planned.

We must support all efforts to finish this task.

USCG
61-69
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry is up for re-election in 2008 Reply with quote

JackMcC wrote:

Does anyone think that the truth about Kerry will be revealed by then. Bay state voters are narrow minded, but a dishonorable discharge might make them think they should have somebody more suitable. You know, like Barney Frank.

I believe that Nacy Chief's group is working on this in their Forum. If you PM him I am sure he will direct you as to how you can help them.
ThanksVets
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be the best way for the Swifties to continue to reach out to those like myself who have only learned the truth about what true heroes you are through this cause. It will also discredit those who have implied that you were here for other reasons than your own, proving to them it was all about Kerry, not Bush.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry is up for re-election in 2008 Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
JackMcC wrote:

I believe that Nacy Chief's group is working on this in their Forum. If you PM him I am sure he will direct you as to how you can help them.

Like busy little beavers!

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Can we hope he needs a medical exam Reply with quote

He has a few days off he could go to France,

They have this "military hospital" its very good

They have Mr. Iareafart there,

mean as a "flying junk yard dog"
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some facts and thought of mine on the subject...

We have achieved the objective of the SwiftVets forum (http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2):

Quote:
This forum is provided as a means of facilitating the discussion of our strongly-held conviction that John Kerry is unfit to serve as our Commander-In-Chief.

John Kerry, however, has not responded in any way to the five demands in the on-line SwiftVet/Pow Petition (http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11309):

Quote:
Acknowledge to the American public that you did not personally witness any such atrocities or, in the alternative, cite such examples and then provide an explanation of what actions you took relative to these alleged war crimes.

Explain to the American public the nature and extent of war crimes in which you participated.

Explain to the American public your justification for contacting and working in conjunction with a foreign government then at war with the United States.

Provide an acknowledgment and apology to the American veterans for your all encompassing accusations, and more specifically to our POWs for any extensions of their internment caused by your actions.

Personally respond factually to the challenges made against your service in Vietnam by some 275 men who served with you.

Since John Kerry was not elected Commander-in-Chief, maybe some people will consider the above demands Overtaken By Events (OBE).

John Kerry is now "merely" a Senator from Massachesetts until 2008, and beyond - if the people of Massachessetts re-elect him.

HOWEVER, in the current 108th Congress, John Kerry serves on four Senate Committees:
- Commerce, Science and Transportation (Ranking Member of Oceans, Fisheries, and the Environment Sub-Committee)
- Finance
- Foreign Relations (Ranking Member of East Asian and Pacific Affairs Sub-Committee)
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Ranking Member)

It is his membership on the Foreign Relations Committee that should most concern us for now. As the Ranking Member of the East Asian and Pacific Affairs Sub-Committee, he is responsible for preventing the Vietnam Human Rights Act, not once, but twice (see http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12324) from being brought to the Senate floor for vote, after it had been passed in the House. In doing this he was not acting "merely" as a representative from Massachesetts, but as sole, single-person representative for the entire United States. From this one example alone, it can be seen that John Kerry is not merely a problem of the State of Massachesetts, but is, in fact, a key person in national affairs.

Of course, the current Senate Committee assignments will be revised in the next Congress, and we do not know whether and on what Committee John Kerry will be allowed to act for all of us as he did in the example above. Nor do we know whether he will be re-elected in 2008, but if he does, he continues to gain seniority and to improve his chances of serving on other and more key committees.

So I guess, in summary, the key question for the Swiftees is: having been thwarted (probably for all time) from becoming the Commander-in-Chief, does he still, and potentially, represent enough of a threat to national security and veteran interests to continue the struggle to expose him for the man that the American public do not know? If the answer to that is "No," then it is time to fold the tent, weigh anchor, and seek other venues to vindicate our outrage over voter fraud, the bias of the press, etc. But if the answer is "Yes," then I strongly suggest that the leaders, moderators, administrators of this site take some action very soon to keep the gang together, and to prevent the old "fire in the belly" from going out.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa, everyone.... the Swifties had their goal and they obtained their goal.... however, in getting this bal rolling, a bunch of other vets like NavyChief etc decided to join in on exposing Kerry. There were tons of Vets out there just looking for a 'forum' to work together for their objective... and they found it. I don't think they are going to drop it now!

the momentum is there now.... we just have to keep it going...
those behind the scenes who are working on the best ways to proceed and putting it all together will let us know when and what we can do to help.
After watching the TV after elections speculations on just how Bush pulled off such a great win, I've decided to continue my emailing.... mostly with just a simple after election reflection to the demo Senators, Reps and media.... suggesting that now that the flurry is over that they actually read TOD AND UFC .... check fact against fact and research into the Globe Bio, Kerry's senate statements and that the media might take this time to actually talk to Kerry's band of brothers (or does Kerry plan to have 'handlers' attached to them for the rest of their lives?)...
they might actually check with the Navy and find out that Kerry still hasn't released all his records (we weren't lying) etc... let them know that while they were all screaming 'liar, liar' at the SbVTS, we were doing the research and found out that the SBVTS weren't the liars, that Kerry, his people and the MEDIA were the liars! That we spread the word and that obviously a lot of AMericans not only don't like LIARS, they don't like a candidate throwing his 'weight' around threatening people like Sinclair and the publisher of a book (UFC) etc....
Those in MA can continue to keep the pressure up with letters to their editors.... support howie Carr.... call in.... keep it in the light.... I doubt Kerry is expecting it to continue.... he thinks we're gonna crawl under a rock and be still.... we aren't!

for now, he is contained... and we have some breathing room.... the swifties need that and so do those of us who have been trying to continue our lives (those with children!) and work 26 hrs a day on here!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in. Skerry should never have been in office in the first place, and he shouldn't be there now. I think getting him all the way out of office is a priority, as well as putting MSM on notice. Party's over, time to get to work again. There's still a long way to go.
Redview
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: again Reply with quote

I have said it before, and I'll say it again, the Dems will suddenly

FIND information that some of this is true, right before he tries

to challenge Hillary for the Pre. nom of 2008.

They will sink him themselves since his usefullness is over.

No sense in any competition.

I think she will pick Edwards or Leberman as running mate.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:

So I guess, in summary, the key question for the Swiftees is: having been thwarted (probably for all time) from becoming the Commander-in-Chief, does he still, and potentially, represent enough of a threat to national security and veteran interests to continue the struggle to expose him for the man that the American public do not know? If the answer to that is "No," then it is time to fold the tent, weigh anchor, and seek other venues to vindicate our outrage over voter fraud, the bias of the press, etc. But if the answer is "Yes," then I strongly suggest that the leaders, moderators, administrators of this site take some action very soon to keep the gang together, and to prevent the old "fire in the belly" from going out.

I agree with AK's comments. Many other subjects concerning our electoral process need addressing before the 2008 elections. Such as the liberal MSM, a common form of voting that is reliable for all 50 states, the abolishment of Exit Polls to name a few. Also, some of we Republicans would like to address the subject of Hilldebeast and the POW/MIA issue. But as I understand it the SwiftVet Forum was never intended for those efforts. As soon as feasible the Admin here need to make a decision as to whether to broaden the scope of this Forum or not. If not then some of us may have to open a new one. I have tried to join Hannity's Forum but it still is showing the Registration Page as being unavailabe.
avant
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
Anker-Klanker wrote:

I agree with AK's comments. Many other subjects concerning our electoral process need addressing before the 2008 elections. Such as the liberal MSM, a common form of voting that is reliable for all 50 states, the abolishment of Exit Polls to name a few. Also, some of we Republicans would like to address the subject of Hilldebeast and the POW/MIA issue. But as I understand it the SwiftVet Forum was never intended for those efforts. As soon as feasible the Admin here need to make a decision as to whether to broaden the scope of this Forum or not. If not then some of us may have to open a new one. I have tried to join Hannity's Forum but it still is showing the Registration Page as being unavailabe.

Fort C: I am also interested in any decision as to whether or not the SwiftVet Forum will continue as I see much to be done. If they do not wish to continue, I would be very much interested in any Form that would. Through communications I have received from Judicial Watch there is much going on and much more to be done. I would love being a party to any new Form which might pursue the ongoing issues.

Avant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: