SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What I don't understand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: What I don't understand Reply with quote

I'm still convinced that Carville, Begala and Lockhart were brought in to undermine the Kerry Campaign and lock up an opposition free run for Hillary in 08. Kerry is starting to lag in the polls some, but I really expected more blunder. Unless they were brought to honestly get Kerry elected So that BC could be head honcho of the UN?

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we will have to wait for their book to find out what they really meant to accomplish.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only I would never buy their book and even if I did I would have to go to Barbara Strisands Garage to get a copy.....Ann Coulter suggestions on why thier books hit number one.
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else notice that McCurry and Lockhart are suddenly much less visible? I saw McCurry once today on CNN but haven't seen Lockhart at all this week. They may be evil, but they are not stupid. This is their sign that they are cutting their losses and will not go down with Kerry's sinking boat!
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lockhart was on Good Morning America this am -- apologizing for Tereza --- moms don't work thats what maids and nannies do --- Kerry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
Lockhart was on Good Morning America this am -- apologizing for Tereza --- moms don't work thats what maids and nannies do --- Kerry

What would you expect from a woman who never has had to work a day in her life? With maids and nannies, cooks and chefs, because she doesn't even know what chili is.....what could she possibly know about work? Her remark about our First Lady was ignorant and classless, which proves, you can have money, but have no class.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm.....
I wonder who put in the question about the women in the candidates lives. Do you suppose that was a stab from the Clintons?
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is some serious sabotage going on.

lets see

vote for kerry the handicap will jump out of their wheelchair
killing geese to prove you're a real man.
Outing dick cheney's daughter on national tv
attacking cheney a 63 yr old heart patient for getting a flu vaccine
calling Allawi a puppet
Ill let teraaaayza take all the credit for her "laura bush never had a real job " line.

Kerry is running a terrible broken down campaign and the only reason why he isnt down by 10 or 15 points right now is that the media is carrying his water with religious fervor
fastrock
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Leona Helmsley Reply with quote

TKH is the reincarnation of Leona Helmsley, similar looks and behavior.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to think that the concept that Sick Willie might one day be First Lady was about the scariest thing on the planet--

That was until I heard someone suggest that some demented Democrat president might one day appoint Her Hillaryness to the Supreme Court--Now, I have to believe that so long as there are two Republicans left in the Senate young enough to carry-on a ten-year filibuster, the chances of such a nomination ever getting a vote, let alone approval, are worse than those of Jerry Springer getting a Nobel Peace Prize, but the very concept is enough to make me start investigating real estate values in just about ANY other country--C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: