SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry is killing our troops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfcski
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Kerry is killing our troops Reply with quote

Sometimes the obvious escapes people. When you have an opponent or in this case an enemy the first time you show weakness or a divide in beliefs you actually empower the enemy. In the 60’s and 70’s the North Vietnamese and Vietcong knew that a divided America actually strengthened their cause. The Vietcong were vastly outgunned, poorly equipped, and did not have the assets or technologies to defeat American Army. How did they win? They were able to split America through war protest groups and they were actually able to increase the spirit and motivation of the enemy. This caused uncountable American deaths and also cost the United States victory.

Leading that charge in the 70’s was none other than Senator John F. Kerry through the communist affiliated group “Vietnam Veteran against the War”. Using none other than kindergarten logic one can put two and two together and soon realize that our Democratic Presidential Nominee has American blood on his hands. His false depiction of American atrocities empowered the enemy and won him a place of honor in a museum in Ho Chi Min City as an American who help the Vietcong win the war!

Now in 2004 history is repeating itself. Once again Senator Kerry is dividing America economically, racially, and on the war effort in Iraq. Once again he has empowered the enemy and by doing so has “attempted” to break the resolve of the American soldier (see his ad of the defeated soldier). The constant anti-Bush and anti-war banter has empowered the insurgents and has actually reestablished their resolve in defeating us. Osama Bin Laden is counting on the John F. Kerry’s of the world to divide America. He knows that he does not have the assets to defeat us head to head, however, if he defeats us from within he knows that America will implode. Ironically, John F. Kerry has blood on his hands again…American blood!

On September 11th 2001 America was attacked. Bin Laden wanted to divide us, however, his plan backfired. America stood together and backed President Bush on the war on terror. That made us unstoppable! Together we are strong, however, divided we will fall! You see, right now this should not be about republican or democrat; it should be about protecting America. When you protest the war, the president, you may not realize it…you send two messages: 1. America is not strong on its resolve to win the war on terror. 2. It tells the soldiers who are fighting that the American people are not behind them. You see, you can’t have it both ways…either you are with the war on terror and support the support the troops or you are with the terrorist.

Thanks,

An American Soldier

Please feel free to distribute this via email.

Last edited by sfcski on Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! What an excellent article! If this is only your second post,
you have been depriving us of a lot of pleasant reading for the past
couple of months. I wish all of the "undecideds" had access to this
well-stated article.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfcski wrote:
...Now in 2004 history is repeating itself. Once again Senator Kerry is dividing America economically, racially, and on the war effort in Iraq....
Great post and here's my view. I remember Humpty Dumpty and his pals running and screeching through our streets, fostering disrespect for our laws and general civil disobedience. I learned of his swift boat shenanigans here in this web site. I learned of his senate record from the campaign, in spite of media bias. Therefore, I now know what he did, what he is and what he will do. But,

WE'VE BEEN HAD BY A BRILLIANT DEMOCRAT STRATEGY!

By intentionally having Mrs. Dumpty smear the First Lady and all stay-at-home moms, they've given the media another opportunity to ignore Humpty's record. Consequently, Humpty may accede to the throne in spite of his record and control all the King's men and all the King's horses. Mother of God, save us all. Where's Bob Dornan?
Islander
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: First Lady Reply with quote

I think Teresa put Kerry foot in it. Teresa' remarkes regarding Laura may be the end of Kerry's momentum. That, and the remarks regarding Chaney's daughter. The women voters may determine the outcome of this race. I think Laura has their vote hands down.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
sfcski
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: November 2nd Reply with quote

I must admit it bother me that Kerry is still in the running. Regardless of the outcome Senator Kerry need to be brought up on charges. He admitted that he actively participated in war crimes. He also met with communist members as a member of the Inactive Ready Reserve (treason) while America was at war, and he was aware and participated in the “Bush Service Record” forgeries (Treason again). This man is not honorable and is not “Presidential” and I for one am not looking forward to sewing the United Nations insignia on my uniform. Talk to you’re “Anybody but Bush” friends and let them know the grave mistake they are making. I remember the Clinton years when we could not afford to fix our military equipment. Under Kerry we will be forced to become quite proficient with “Spit Balls”.

SFC SKI, An American Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry is killing our troops Reply with quote

sfcski wrote:
Sometimes the obvious escapes people. When you have an opponent or in this case an enemy the first time you show weakness or a divide in beliefs you actually empower the enemy.......
Leading that charge in the 70’s was none other than Senator John F. Kerry through the communist affiliated group “Vietnam Veteran against the War”.... our Democratic Presidential Nominee has American blood on his hands. His false depiction of American atrocities empowered the enemy and won him a place of honor in a museum in Ho Chi Min City as an American who help the Vietcong win the war!

Now in 2004 history is repeating itself. ......
Thanks,

An American Soldier

Thanks for your service, 'Ski'.

I'm with you 110% and this message IS the ONE message that should be at the top of everyone's mind when they cast the most important vote of this century....It will define the USA for years to come....either we will become a 3rd world Communist Country with the first Communist President ever elected World Leader, or we will remain 'The Land of the Free'....Like you, I simply can't see the 'Gray' that must fog the 'Bush haters' minds. That gray fog makes the 'Bush haters' appear suicidal...like the lemmings stampeding over the proverbial cliff.

let's all hope some of our Bush Hater friends wake up before Nov 2nd!

BT
fair disclosure...I use the word Communist in the Marxist sense: "from those according to their means to those according to their need".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: