SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CRAZY 9/11 Pentagon video
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: CRAZY 9/11 Pentagon video Reply with quote

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Just had this e-mailed to me. Give me some feedback !
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This "conspiracy theory" has been debunked several times. For people unfamiliar with the construction of both the Pentagaon and an aircraft, it might make some sense.

However, to believe it, one must discount hundreds of eye witnesses to the impact as well as the tail section of the aircraft being seen in a parking lot security camera as well as scuff marks on the ground before the point of impact where the belly of the airplane actually skimmed the ground prior to impacting. Additionally, you have to account for a missing Boeing 757 and the crew and all the passengers.

This has been going on since 9/11 and no matter how it';s debunked, some put on their tin foil beanies and buy into it. Wink Rolling Eyes
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Additionally, you have to account for a missing Boeing 757 and the crew and all the passengers.
:

Cmon Lew, that's easy. They were abducted by aliens. Your worse than doubting Thomas. Wink Very Happy

Zell Miller
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a group that is blanketing NYC airwaves with these conspiracy theory television ads. Here is their website ReOpen911.org

Setting aside the suspisions of conspiracy have a look at the videos and pictures link. There are videos of the September 11th attacks. Worth watching to remind ourselves why we fight. You won't see these played on tv any longer. I don't know why. They should be played everyday to remind America what we are dealing with.
SWVTsupporter
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it is the University of Indiana and Purdue University that did the most extensive recreation of the accident scene. Several supercomputers and several weeks yielded a very convincing argument for the airliner. I suggest as I did, spend a couple weeks looking over all the details and come to your own conclusion. As somebody else mentioned, there is alot of info out there on this incident.

An aluminum skinned airliner is akin to a bratwurst against a 2 foot thick steel reinforced concrete wall. Take that for what it is worth.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the same people are promoting the "fact" that the two airliners who flew into the twin towers fired missiles into the towers a third of a second before impact.

I got in an email argument with one of those guys one time - it was like talking to a wall. It must be true - I read it on the internet!

They realllly need to tune their tin hats.

As if an airliner traveling at more than 500 miles an hour and accelerating into a Kevlar-re-inforced concrete and steel building would leave much in the way of "large parts." Rolling Eyes

Good Lord - please just make these people incapable of procreating and half the world's problems would be solved in one generation.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the craziest pictures I've seen so far, shows a shot of the gaping hole in the wall at the Pentagon with some pieces of wreckage of the aircraft in the forefront of the picture! And they still claim there was no airplane involved?
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a little truth and cover it with a lot of lies and we have terrorist fodder. More of the MM type of stuff. And people believe because they have nothing else to believe in.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are they trying to say. "GW. Bush ordered a missle strike on the Pentagon because Secretary Rumsfield missed his breakfast appointment in the White House that morning". Give me a break. Just another hate America Wacko.
ProudArmyWife
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a quick google check on this and apparently there are a large number of conspiracy sites about the "plane" that did or did not hit the Pentagon. I suppose everyone needs a hobby....

A few weeks ago, I watched a History Channel (I think) special...perhaps a Modern Engineering Marvel that detailed the impact of the plane into the Pentagon. The film clips showed the scaring of a wing impact in the ground and alone one side as the plane hit at a bit above grond level.

The most interesting fact (previously unknown to me at least) was that the section of the building it hit had originally been started on 9/11 in the 1940's...with the intention of being a huge filing warehouse. Therefore, it had double/triple reinforced concrete support columns...placed closely together in a grid fashion (sorry don't recall the correct term). That resulted in a couple of things...first the initial impact thrust the plane inward against those columns...a lot like pushing cheese through a grater...piles of rubble grouped like leaves and the jet fuel ignited these piles...and consumed everything. Remnants of the plane continued through a couple of the rings before the force of the explosion was spent.

That's basically all I recall. I hope they re-run the special. From all the emphasis on the Twin Towers, I had no idea that the death tole at the Pentagon could have been equally as high except for the original construction of the building and the recent retro-fits.... truly an odd thing to say that it was a blessing that it hit that particular section of the building....
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The name of the History Channel show was Seconds From Disaster. I watched that and found it extremely interesting. The surveillance video from the parking lot actually shows the plane that hit the Pentagon.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This ranks right up there with glowing green subterranean creatures living on a base under Sedona.
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

We were just discussing this on a forum I frequent.

Security camera captures Pentagon attack

Evidence That A Boeing 757 Really Did Impact the Pentagon on 9/11

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever conspiracy theory whacko put that video together probably helped put together the video a few years ago to try and prove that the USA never sent anyone to the moon and that it was all an elaborate hoax. There are always people like these. They have made up their minds that everything the government does involves a coverup. There's no way these people will ever go away. I certainly hope that the average American is smart enough to recognise this as a what it really is, a fabrication by a group of paranoids with an agenda.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gentleman who rides the train with me in the mornings, who was in the Pentagon, but luckily not in his office on September 11 --- and thus escaped with just a stratch on his hand --- the gentleman who attends my church who on that beautiful morning was looking out a window from his Crystal City office that faced the Pentagon, --- the gentleman who lives in my neighborhood and travels I-395 to Memoral Bridge to arrive in DC at 10:00 --- (the same route I took every morning for 2 years)

All of these gentlemen -- none who know each other --- all these gentlemen say a large jet fly into the Pentagon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: