SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's Whereabouts on September 30, 2002?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Somebunny
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Kerry's Whereabouts on September 30, 2002? Reply with quote

Embarassed Ok, bear with me, this probably will be nothing but an amatuer's shot in the dark, but I've been trying to search online to see where John Kerry was on September 30, 2002. According to redstate, this was the Kerry campaign's response to the story today about the security council.

"On September 30, 2002, before the vote in the US Congress on the Iraq resolution, John Kerry went to the United Nations and met with a group of representatives of countries sitting on the Security Council. The purpose of the meeting from his perspective was to determine whether other nations would stand with the United States in renewed efforts to hold Saddam accountable. It was a closed meeting and a private discussion."

Now,

I found this press release that puts Kerry in Hudson, MA on September 30th, 2002.

Congressman Meehan Joins Sens. Kennedy & Kerry in Announcing $910,493 Grant for Hudson Public Schools
http://www.house.gov/meehan/press_1999_2003/NRHudsonSchool093002.html

The first release does not specifcally state that Kerry was there, just that he "joined" Kennedy and Meehan.

In further research, I found some remarks made by Sheldon H. Berman, Ed.D., the Superintendent of Schools of the Hudson Public School District. In it he says "Two years ago, we gathered here with Senator John Kerry who delivered the first check to the project." To me, it sounds like he is describing the event on September 30th, 2002 when they announced this school district won this grant.
http://archive.concord.org/vhs/remarks.html

I realize that Hudson, MA is less than 200 miles away from NYC, so he could've been in both places in one day. Shoot, they can visit 4 states in a single day when they are on the campaign trail! But at least this would give us a beginning point to find out where Kerry really was that day because we all KNOW he did not meet with the security council.

Again, forgive me if this is rambling and makes no sense. I am just an amatuer researcher trying to find some answers! Evil or Very Mad
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to interviews in today's Washington Times, http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20041025-020600-3030r.htm no reps from the UN recall meeting with Kerry on that date. To discuss "what's on the pizza", let alone a subject like Iraq.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I heard the Democratic talking points are that he did it by phone.......yeah right. Kerry - Make it up as you go along.
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In his senate speech authorizing use of force in Iraq (online)...he suggests he "went" to NYC to meet with them.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Democratic response is to just say anything and hope it sticks with 10% of the people.
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry has been quoted as saying that he sat down in a room with all of them.... I'm sure its posted here somewhere....
Just more spin to CYA when the sKerry misspeaks...
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GIaunt wrote:
Kerry has been quoted as saying that he sat down in a room with all of them.... I'm sure its posted here somewhere....
Just more spin to CYA when the sKerry misspeaks...

As MY mother used to say:

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!" Kerry was such a slow learner, his mother never got off of Track 1 of Mommyverses, "Integrity, Integrity, Integrity."
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerry sold out his country before in 1971. His reward...political clout to win an election and propell his career.

The French sold us out to Saddam by promising them a veto against the USA. Their reward...millions in oil vouchers.

The UN sold us out as well to Saddam. Their reward...Kofi's son evidently got oil vouchers as did others in the UN

The list goes on as we all know.

So does it surprise anyone that kerry might be hatching secret deals to enrichen others at the expense of American soldier's blood? Not me! I would be surprised if kerry wasn't actively pursuing such arrangements. His blind ambition knows no limits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: