SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help a Jarhead out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Help a Jarhead out Reply with quote

Hey does anyone have a minolta Dimage XT digital camera? I had to reformat my computer and it wiped out all of my programs. Now I can't find my image viewer 2.1 CD to reinstall the camera software on my computer. I have a card reader to download pictures but I want the original program back. Anyone know how to get another copy? I have written Minolta but they haven't responded yet and that was over a week ago. I need it to take pictures of Bush's inaguration in January. Semper Fi.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Help a Jarhead out Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Hey does anyone have a minolta Dimage XT digital camera? I had to reformat my computer and it wiped out all of my programs. Now I can't find my image viewer 2.1 CD to reinstall the camera software on my computer. I have a card reader to download pictures but I want the original program back. Anyone know how to get another copy? I have written Minolta but they haven't responded yet and that was over a week ago. I need it to take pictures of Bush's inaguration in January. Semper Fi.

You should be able to download it from Minolta's US website. Probably a newer version at that.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya,

Go here to download the latest drivers for the DiMAGE Xt if you're running WinXP:
Konica Minolta

If you're running some other operating system (Win98, Mac, etc), go here instead and choose your OS, first:
Konica Minolta

And share your inauguration pictures! Wink

Good luck!
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I tried all that and can't get it. They have updates but the original image viewer must be installed first. Oh well guess I will have to live with it. Thanks for the help anyway. Semper Fi.
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if its included in the firmware or not, but have you tried this:

http://www.opendrivers.com/categorycompany/1359/1580/Minolta.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: