SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry's new anti war retoric is costing lives in Iraq.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drtoole
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: John Kerry's new anti war retoric is costing lives in Iraq. Reply with quote

I am a returning vet from OIF I & II. John Kerry is doing all he can to ostrisize the war and the men who women who serve. The brave soldiers of the Vietnam era had to deal with the negative impact of John Kerrys words, and now he is doing it again.
The terrorists in Iraq and around the globe feast on the negative publicity of his retoric. It provides motivation for new hidious acts of violence and the added bonus of seeing America once again divided and weak. We can only win the war on terror with strong leadership. The idea that we can support our troops without supporting the cause is proposterous. We have an all volunteer military and most believe in their country and it's cause. I feel talked down to by the people when they say, "We believe in you, it's just too bad that you had to go over there for nothing." I support the effort, my country and it's leadership. I was proud to serve and I can't believe that no one has challenged Kerry for the lives currently being lost in Iraq. It is clear that each new atrocity is politacised and promoted as a Kerry campain poster. When it sould be a banner for the relentless persuit of freedom and democracy. If we remain divided over Kerry's words we will find ourselves an easy target of global terrorism. :(
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard - so glad to have you with us!

Thank you for your service and thank God you are back safe.

As you noted, putting our troops into more danger by encouraging the enemy is nothing new with John Kerry. Sad

I pray that there's a special place in hell for anyone who helps our enemies draw a bead on our guys.

Glad you weighed in - you're right on the money.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Putin had it right , no matter how many times the Media sneers and scoffs.
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drtoole - welcome and my personal thanks for serving our country!

EJ - I think we should undertake a fund raiser to construct the "John Kerry
Wing" at the Raghead War Hero Museum in Fallujah.

Like I've stated before Kerry, those of his ilk, and all radical muslims should be relegated to a lifetime of eating ham and MF's.

May they all find a grenade in their shorts on Christmas morning.

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Dr
Ya hit the nail on the head, the bad guys are eating this up. Its bad enough kerry tries to make our citizens hate our gov, but he drills into our haters his worthless garbage. His family isn't any better, and I can say that because there's no rules in a street fight! Twisted Evil
Islander
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: John Kerry's new anti war retoric is costing lives in Ir Reply with quote

drtoole wrote:
I am a returning vet from OIF I & II. John Kerry is doing all he can to ostrisize the war and the men who women who serve. The brave soldiers of the Vietnam era had to deal with the negative impact of John Kerrys words, and now he is doing it again. Sad

I agree with you. He is doing the exact same thing as he had done to the Vietnam Veterans. Shameful. Thank you for your service. Today, you and your brothers who serve our country are the hero's of this country. Don't let Kerry take that away.
jrwhite85
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing to do - we must counter his propaganda! We can not remain silent! We need to begin heckling him at every campaign stop - heckle Michael Moore for the traitor that he is as well. Signs, shouting, bullhorns!

These people are gutless at heart. Get a buddy and get to where they are and SHOUT THEM DOWN!!!

I wish I could do it in my uniform -- before it is over, I may.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: