SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wife Says-this is too important to lose-donation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barbgeo
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Wife Says-this is too important to lose-donation Reply with quote

Just told my wife the Swiftees need donations to help get ads into the BG States. Asked if she could give $25.00. She gave me her credit card and said go with $100 and said "This election is too important to lose". Not to brag, but my wife and I have maxed out on both the BC'04 and Compliance Funds. We are now targeting our financial support to the group that is having the most impact--that's the Swiftees. I encourage all others who visit this site to give what you can. We suffered through 8 years of an adminstration that gutted our Intelligence and Defense Department and brought us a 9/11. We lost a friend at the Pentagon. Kerry promises a return to this era--nothing in his background--military or political suggests otherwise--my wife is absolutely correct--THIS ELCTION IS TOO IMPORTANT FOR US TO LOSE!!

George and Barbara Desiderio
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Your wife is right. If a maxed credit card is all we have to pay to protect our country can we complain when others have given sons and daughters, fathers and grandfathers, uncles and brothers?

On that note.. I'm off to put another donation on my last credit card.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: