SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Kerry be the "real" Machurian Candidate ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Could Kerry be the "real" Machurian Candidate ? Reply with quote

In the 2 meetings Kerry had with the Communists in Paris I've got to believe there was audio recordings made by either the North Vietnamese, the VC or their Russian handlers. Also there would at least be some written docs/notes from those meetings.

Some of the fabrications Kerry came back to the US and told the Senate match exactly what the Soviet Union has admitted trying to "plant" in the US News media at the time. It is entirely possible that in the course of his meetings with the North and the VC could they could have "suggested" to Kerry that if atrocites could be pumped up in the media it would go along way to ending the war (as they did). They may have also just said go lie about it. Either way, if there is a tape or real documents Kerry would be a perfect blackmail candidate.

Behind the scenes it would be very easy to make it known to Kerry that they've got the goods on him. No spectacular foreign policy, or military changes, just small adjustments or another call for a summit or a hesitation.

Plus the Vietnamese/VC/Soviets holders of the tapes/docs could shop the influence around to the highest bidder, like North Korea or Iran.

I may be out in left field here but I look at it this way, if the North/VC had tapes/docs that were inoccent they would have released them (they want Kerry to win).
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thought has crossed my mind more than once.
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: its the classic spy trap ... Reply with quote

Its the classic way to turn someone. Catch them in a small slip, then when they are in a much greater position of power use that slip to nudge them in a particular direction.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it could be one of many variations on this theme.

No one can deny Kerry's various positions on issues are a symptom of something. Exactly what that something is, is very hard to say...... but it ain't good.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wellllll...interesting question....

Go to this thread in the Resources & Research section and let me know what you think.

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12699

It's difficult to follow the trail...but watch the money. Huge chops to Geano for all of his hard work - and the others doing their part.

Go - read!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does seem like maybe someone sold their soul... Seems like if anyone was it it was Clinton, because Kerry is too obvious.
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF1047 wrote:
Could Kerry be the "real" Manchurian Candidate ?

........ Actually, I have always thought of him as the .......
................... Cambodian Candidate...................

................... ....................

Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
This thought has crossed my mind more than once.

Me too! Kerry's demeanor is so stilted and artificial that he seems to be under a spell.

He was, however, an unlikely choice for the Democrats to make as a candidate for president. Maybe he is "Manchurian Senator", who through a fluke of Democratic nature is running for President.

Sam
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on, rbshirley!

Those pictures come HOME!
next generation
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: its the classic spy trap ... Reply with quote

Quote:
FF1047 wrote:
Its the classic way to turn someone. Catch them in a small slip, then when they are in a much greater position of power use that slip to nudge them in a particular direction.

One more reason the Constitution prohibits someone who's given aid and comfort to the enemy from serving in elected office. Not only was the treasonous activity itself harmful, but the fallout could continue for a lifetime.

I would, however, call Kerry the Fulbright Candidate, in honor of the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations who invited Kerry to give his infamous testimony. Kerry testified under oath that he had met with representatives of the North Vietnamese government in Paris, and then recommended that the U.S. comply unconditionally with the demands given him by our enemies.

If Fulbright were really upholding his sworn duty to protect the Constitution of the United States, he would have had MPs waiting to take Kerry into custody as soon as the testimony was completed. Fulbright had to have been aware, that as a Naval officer, Kerry had violated the Uniform Military Code of Justice, not to mention the Constitution, and should have been court martialed.

The fact that this did not happen indicates to me that a "Vast Left Wing Conspiracy" was at play here in the U.S., not just among communists abroad.

(Hey, we've all had to listen to the "VRWC" theories for years, we oughta be able to come up with a few of our own! And this one makes pretty sKerry sense!) Wink Wink
Woodrow
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always thought McCain was. Kerry is just a RED.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: