SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clinton TV all day tomorrow, be prepared!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Clinton TV all day tomorrow, be prepared!! Reply with quote

WE all know that Clinton can not help himself..he will be the talk of the town tomorrow, or I should say the talk of MSM..now, a hero, for getting through heart surgery..I had two relatives get through the same thing..he is not the only one out there..and although I wish him no ill..for God's sake??? So, Clinton will be the star tomorrow..so, be prepared, be ready and try and not take this seriously..one day thing..LET US PRAY!!

The MSM will, if we are lucky, not talk about Kerry and focus on Clinton..in my opinion, that could even backfire..

He will be in Philly..not necessarily Bush country for pete's sake..so, they will place him in Kerryland, overshadow Kerry and then hopefully go away..

Stay cool tomorrow my friends..keep the blood pressure down, and keep your eyes on the prize..NOV 2!! Bush Landslide..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he will show us his scar.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
Maybe he will show us his scar.

And maybe he will over extend himself, a story that will keep John F-ing Kerry off of the front page, and that's a good thing for us.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clinton is all I heard as I scanned the MSM this morning. The man looks terrible. But a day the MSM is talking about Clinton is a day they are not bashing Bush.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clinton is all about Clinton,,don't think he will help much...if anything they will think why vote for Kerry, just hold on for 4 more yrs..and we can vote for Hillary...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: