SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SwiftVets after election could aim to reform MSM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: SwiftVets after election could aim to reform MSM Reply with quote

In searching google news on the terms "security council kerry" ( http://www.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=Security+Council+Kerry ) I retrieve less than 10 relevant hits as below - and that is all - after the Washington Times story this morning about Kerry's Christmas in the UN Security Council.

This shows a stunning lack of attention to this story by the MSM, as opposed to negative stories about Bush such as the "missing Iraq arms" story also released this morning ( e.g., http://www.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&ncl=http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200410/s1227788.htm )where almost 700 stories appear as of this writing (8 PM EST 25-Oct-2004).

Therefore, I would like to suggest a possible new mission for the SwiftVets/POW's after the election, no matter the outcome. Perhaps this group could commit itself to fuller exposure of the MSM's unelected-politicians-with-an-agenda, and aim towards MSM reform.

-- FDL

http://www.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=Security+Council+Kerry

Kerry's UN consulting claims disputed
Washington Times, DC - 12 hours ago
Washington, DC, Oct. 25 (UPI) -- The Washington Times disputed Monday claims by Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry he ...

KERRY'S MEETING WITH UN SECURITY COUNCIL
New York Post, NY - 17 hours ago
October 25, 2004 -- John Kerry did not meet with all UN Security Council members in the days before the invasion of Iraq as he has claimed, it was reported ...

Security Council members deny meeting Kerry
Washington Times, DC - 20 hours ago
By Joel Mowbray. UN ambassadors from several nations are disputing assertions by Democratic presidential candidate Sen. John Kerry ...

Integrity, Integrity, Integrity? Kerry Caught In Two More Lies
RushLimbaugh.com (subscription), United States - 2 hours ago
KERRY: If I could just say a word about a woman that you didn't ask about, but my mom passed away a couple years ago, and just before I was deciding to run ...

Newspaper Casts Doubt on Kerry's Talks with UN Security Council
Cybercast News Service - 12 hours ago
By Susan Jones. (CNSNews.com) - Sen. John F. Kerry says he met at length with all the members of the UN Security Council the week ...

Kerry's UN consulting claims disputed
Big News Network.com, Australia - 11 hours ago
The Washington Times disputed Monday claims by Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry he met with the UN Security Council before the war in Iraq. ...

Newspaper Casts Doubt on Kerry's Talks with UN Security Council
Town Hall, DC - 12 hours ago
(CNSNews.com) - Sen. John F. Kerry says he met at length with all the members of the UN Security Council the week before he voted ...

Security Council members deny meeting Kerry
Lucianne, Taiwan - 10 hours ago
John Kerry that he met for hours with all members of the UN Security Council just a week before voting in October 2002 to authorize the use of force in Iraq ...

happyday
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I'm up for that, although I'm not sure the Swiftees is the right place for it. I know all the dirty tricks the media has been pulling, but the mission of the Swiftees has been and continues to be to stop John Kerry from becoming CIC because of his traitorous conduct from the 70's until now. Perhaps attempting to reform MSM should come from a new group or forum?

Just a thought, respectfully submitted.
Algesan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur, although many of the same people could be doing the work, the umbrella this organization shouldn't be used for this.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would probably leave the MSM attacks for the blogs and Drudge, unless there is a reference to the way the SVPT has been abused/ignored by the MSM.

This site should continue to focus on and pursue the Kerry record, particularly the one he won't release. We have to come out an challenge every pronouncement by Kerry, whether he gets elected or not (hopefully not).

I think this site can provide the ammo for the sites that go after the MSM. Keep a record of every transgression though.......

For instance, from www.captainsquartersblog.com, on the "missing explosives" story, there is a report that SeeBS had the story first, but could not nail it down before the NYTimes got it. But here is the kicker:

Quote:
Jeff Fager, executive producer of the Sunday edition of "60 Minutes," said in a statement that "our plan was to run the story on [Oct.] 31, but it became clear that it wouldn't hold, so the decision was made for the Times to run it."

This story is really nearly 20 months old, but SeeBS was going to run it on the eve of the election, exactly when the Bush DUI story was run if you recall, in another blatant attempt to influence the election in favor of Kerry!! Too bad they were scooped by the NYTimes, and now the President has time to respond to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: