SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the MSM starting to see the paint on the wall?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Is the MSM starting to see the paint on the wall? Reply with quote

After watching tonights NBC regarding the explosives, where they are backing out of the story while maintaining it (kinda like emulating a voted for it before they voted against it), I am starting to wonder if they are starting to wonder if kerry is finished..

Also, saw a very nice interveiw with Laura Bush in Crawford in another channel. My intuitive MSM sense is telling me that they are getting increasingly concerned about their future after next Tuesday.

Still they are clinging to a Clinotn resque in the 12th hour this seems increasingly unlikely. I cannot help but wonder if the MSM now is trying to side wiht the winning team 5 minutes to midnight..

Need some wood?!?!
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elsewhere in this forum, someone theorized that the media would start dancing around about a week before the election if they felt Bush/Cheney would win. I think that prediction was accurate, and I think we are starting to see it now. I think the Cleveland Plain Dealer not supporting either candidate is a sure sign of their confusion and desperation. It looks like NBC went after NYT on the explosives story, realized what they were doing, and now are trying to backtrack. The old media is done with! They are transparently not objective. They have been slanting the news to the left too long, and now they are going to pay for it. How many people on this forum have stopped watching the alphabet networks' news programs (or all their programs for that matter)? How many still read a newspaper? The pajamahadeen, the bloggers, are the up-and-coming new media. After 2 November, the old medias' collective geese are cooked! Razz Razz Razz
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacan70UDN wrote:
Elsewhere in this forum, someone theorized that the media would start dancing around about a week before the election if they felt Bush/Cheney would win. I think that prediction was accurate, and I think we are starting to see it now. I think the Cleveland Plain Dealer not supporting either candidate is a sure sign of their confusion and desperation. It looks like NBC went after NYT on the explosives story, realized what they were doing, and now are trying to backtrack. The old media is done with! They are transparently not objective. They have been slanting the news to the left too long, and now they are going to pay for it. How many people on this forum have stopped watching the alphabet networks' news programs (or all their programs for that matter)? How many still read a newspaper? The pajamahadeen, the bloggers, are the up-and-coming new media. After 2 November, the old medias' collective geese are cooked! Razz Razz Razz

Excactly,
in one sense, I would ctually prefer them to keep lying for one more week, so it would be more easy to remeber what kinda rats we are dealing with.

Afte this election is over we will make a website for collective shutout of ALL these ********.

Need some wood?!?!
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Clinton is in Florida rallying Jewish Vote.. Reply with quote

Arafat was Clintons best buddy...He has visited the White House more that any other foreign offical..and he is the Jewish peoples friend...
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacan70UDN wrote:

Agreed, they'll be as dead as that bloody goose in Kerry's hand...the only reason they have any impact right now is because of the imminent vote - but for that they'd have nothing to say and no credibility even if they did...they are like the boy that cried wolf...IMHO, the media will never be the same and they will never recover...their glory days (if there ever were those) are over...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: