SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newsmax Promos S.H. on Savage

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polaris Squid
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Newsmax Promos S.H. on Savage Reply with quote

Chris Ruddy of Newsmax was interviewed today by Dr. Michael Savage on the Savage Nation radio talk show. Superb! Dr. Savage asked great questions about the movie - like he really did not know about it - like he was skeptical about its authenticity. I was shocked that he asked why it was so important, especially after all the supportive interviews he gave to John Oneil.Question

Dr. Savage listened to Ruddy until he became shocked to realize, and repeatedly stressed the point afterwards, that Kerry was the only military officer to testify before congress about alleged atrocities by US Troops in Viet Nam. Idea (Dr. Savage, you got it right - Kerry is the parasite reasponsible for the Viet Nam heroes getting spat upon when returning) Chris Ruddy did an excellent job explaining the movie. He stressed that the Vets in the movie were the actual POWs who suffered amplified torture because of Kerry's testimony (not actors). Now he understands that the Kerry testimony was used by their captors to break their will, prolong their imprisonment, and even cause unknown numbers to die. Now Dr. Savage says he will make Stolen Honor available from his website.

I salute Dr. Savage and Chris Ruddy! Smile

Did anyone else hear that interview? I think I half-heard Ruddy say something about Stolen Honor being due to air today, Wednesday, on a TV network. I sure wish I knew which one. Anyone know about that? Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: