SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are we on the right track?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redrightreturn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Are we on the right track? Reply with quote

I am frightened. I believe that the Democrats and the Kerry campaign and their minions the MSM are going to pull more tricks, try even WORSE slander, commit outright FRAUD and STEAL this election. And here is why:
The Swiftees and we who support them, the GOP and the Bush campaign are TOO HONORABLE to fight as dirty and low and these people seem to be planning to go.

We saw the evidence with Mr. O'Neill and Lawrence O'Donnell on Friday. Mr. O'Neill was a gentleman, sincere, polite and calm. O'Donnell was rabid. He talked over every sentence Mr. O'Neill said and accused him of being a liar repeatedly. His "punishment"? Pat Buchanon apologized FOR him.

Then we take this latest atrocity of the NYTimes and CBS joining together in an unholy alliance to accuse the administration of "losing" hundreds of tons of dangerous weapons. The story is proved to be FALSE and a set up to HURT GWB. Their "punishment"? They are continuing to run the story anyway and Kerry is making ads with the bogus information. This goes so deep its roots trace back to the UN. Funny how there can be tons of "regular" weapons and explosives that can be moved or go missing- but WMDs are NEVER mentioned. THEY never existed- right?

In an interview with Sean Hannity the president said the following: "they are operating on an ideology of hatred. A hatred of America and all that we stand for. They hijacked a great religion and have twisted it to follow their ideology of hate."

If you substitute the word "religion" for "political party" you would have the Democratic party of today. And they are just as hate-filled and venemous and Dangerous as the terrorists Mr. Bush was describing.

I believe the Swiftees have taken the high road and stuck with the truth and only the truth. And to a great degree so has the Bush campaign. But when does taking the highroad take you on the wrong track? Are we being TOO nice and not fighting back hard enough? Are we going to let the MSM and the UN steal the election???

I strongly believe the time is NOW to pull out all the stops. If we wish to remain on the high road then try other tactics. For example- there is currently a letter writing campaign to Sinclair Broadcasting. A group of people is trying to get them to air a 9/11 documentary the night before the election. The kind that SHOWS the horror. The planes crashing into the buildings, the buildings in flames, then the collapse. It is time for AMERICA TO WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. The next time Kerry says he has a plan for Iraq or that this war on terror should be nothing more than a nuisance or that our president doesn't know how to lead us out of the dark and into the light- REMEMBER THAT DAY. I was in NY that morning. I will NEVER FORGET IT. EVER.

This was not some horror movie we all saw three years ago- it was a coming attraction if Kerry wins. Write Sinclair. LET'S BOMBARD THEM. SHOW 9/11. WAKE AMERICA UP the night before election day.

What happened to the Swiftees and the POWs was NOT a bad movie that they all saw- IT HAPPENED. IT WAS MADE WORSE BECAUSE OF JOHN KERRY. THIS is what we are here for.

This man must be stopped. WE have to help now. We cannot depend on any broadcast or cable news station. May I remind all of you that it was FOX that broke the DUI story right before the 2000 election. Not NBC or CBS- FOX.

Write Sinclair. Implore them to show a true account of the day that changed the world. Start talking about that day. Get everyone back to that beautiful September morning when the blue sky turned black and our lives were changed forever.

The Swiftees have brought us all together. They have done all they can. Now it is time for us to help them. If we ALL write Sinclair and ask that a 9/11 true account be shown we will keep the White House.

ARE YOU READY?
Let's Roll.

Red
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Bush is going to win, don't fall into the Dem's trap, be confident that it will happen and it will. I have been trying for months to figure out how John Kerry got his Honorable Discharge, but I was determined to get to the truth and I believed I would find it. Sure enough, out of no where, I decide to look to see what President Ford did while in office. Within a few minutes, I found what I was looking for.

Very Happy

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14707

I have no doubt George Bush will win, and he will win BIG.

SBD
PowerPro
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get scared too sometimes but then the following occurs to me:

1. The GOP learned how evil and opportunistic the left can be (reference 2000 post election month)

2. The GOP is paying attention and is countering all the legal machinations (consider the legal rulings in OH, MI and PA) - also they are challenging the cases of voter fraud, duplicate registrations etc.

3. In a time of war, who will keep us safe? Read this article:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=197451&page=1

4. I can NOT believe that the majority of this country will elect this snake oil selling Monday Morning Quarterback.

5. Rush Limbaugh pointed this out - The goal of the left for the next several days will be TO DEPRESS THE GOP VOTE! Don't let them do it!

Thank you SBVs & POWs FT! Your service to this country is incalculable!!!
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. You must do everything you can to get out the vote. Work the polls, volunteer at your local GOP headquarters (yes - you, you in the blue states - I'm talkin' to you. We want to make sure the President gets the majority of the popular vote - so don't think yours doesn't count. It does!!!)

2. Vote ('nuff said)

3. Go to the thread regarding Kerry's connections to the North Vietnamese communists.

4. Tomorrow, CALL - do not email - your congressional representative, the White House, and your SENATOR. Be short, polite and to the point. Ask for ACTION on this outrageous situation.

My sister used to work on Capitol Hill in a congressman's office - every call is counted (depending on the issue) as representing 10-100 other constituants who feel the same way.

This is a United States Senator who is now directly tied to a communist influence - this is big. But only if we push our representatives to make something happen. It won't "just happen."

100 people who make individual calls (DON'T follow a script - just be yourselves) have the impact of a thousand.

Yes, you CAN make a difference on this! Don't wring your hands and say "what can I do???" This is a direct contribution to the Swifties' cause.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you missed the directive - a moratorium on fear and pessimism has been established throughout these forums for the duration. Wink

Don't you think the other side really gets a kick out of seeing someone on THIS board down in the dumps and afraid?

THIS board, founded by the brave men who have sacrificed their personal lives, have endured terrible attacks on their privacy and their families' privacy, but who came forward anyway and have ended up having the biggest effect yet on this campaign? A HISTORICAL effect!

The teeny little 527 that not only COULD, but DID! Kerry would have already run away with this if it weren't for Swifts and POW's!

And they've set a fine example for us to follow - not only have they shown extreme bravery, but they have continued to insist on integrity and truth - always taking the high road.

This is the mission, here.

No down-in-the-gutter, no below the belt, no mud-slinging.

We give it our best shot and if that's not enough, we still have our personal integrity and honor and we will not have sunk to the "other side's" tactics.

We've known from the start that it wasn't going to be easy - when the MSM pretty much ignored the Swifts' first press conference, we knew it was going to be an uphill battle.

But the word IS getting out.

We must be fearless, cheerful and upright.

For seven more days, anyway. Wink
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said, Navy X3!

Wink Keep your britches on, Red Wink

There's much work still to be done and we need every ounce of energy and determination. Navy Chief & troops have gotten down to the guts of the truth........something we've been praying for all these years.

That truth is the power now and we have to carry the ball all the way. We need your help, everyone's help to get this out into the light of day.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIGHT!
You get concerned Fight back.
I started a thread on an online gaming web site in june, up untill about a month and a half ago, I was threatened, People argued. I stood fast, now all those people who tried to discredit what I was defending NEVER even respond.
I even had one guy try to tell me HE WAS A winter soldier, I absolutely and completely discredited all he was arguing.
Now my problem is I have defeated these people and I am only preaching to the choir Wink

Hang Tuff, knowledge is all, Ill bet AL gore wishes he never invented the internet. Cool
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Thanks
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: redrightreturn

Take it easy. Relax. Nobody's shooting at you. ...and that's a good thing!
Music can help. I would suggest some Swing--like Benny Goodman;
hey, if he was good enough for WWII, he's good enough for now.
Besides, you simply can't be sad listening to swing jazz-- you just can't.

I've been thinking about this idea, the one Navy³ expressed so
well--that we're on the "little Swift boat" that could!
Let there be no doubt: this election has been fundamentally changed
by that little swift boat. It steamed along when others tried to sink her;
she's raised tens of millions of dollars, and her crew now number
in the hundreds of thousands! It's done what the other side
can't do --even by cheating! most important off all,
this swiftboat has shown how rational human beings ought
to behave in public. Laughing

Mission Accomplished!!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am reminded of a quote

OBSTACLES are what you see when you take your eye off the GOAL.
and I would add FEAR is what you feel.

So we have taken a look at the worst case scenarios but we must get refocused. Only by keeping our efforts focused on the message can we win. That is actually what you see from the Bush Campaign. It may seem too soft, etc but I really believe to win you have to keep on message and not get frantic by trying to swat at flies or throw dirt. Better to spend your efforts in telling your message and getting people to understand. So let them do that.

For us, getting the true story out about Kerry is our goal. In doing so Kerry will not win. The Bush campaign just can't do this part. What a different campaign it would have been if they had gone with all this.

People have to vote based on the information given to them. That is our democracy in action. All the world is a stage and each plays a part.

So lets keep our eyes, our efforts, our spirit, tightly focused on our 1st common GOAL: A win for President Bush

That will open the doors to furthering the GOAL of the SVPT

We will win. I had a premonition: either it was 74% or 274. Not sure....
CTW

Never Ever Kerry
redrightreturn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM trying to do something. I have not thrown in the towel. I want to make sure WE fight back as hard as they are fighting US.

I am in a blue state but I volunteer for the Bush campaign to ensure a large turnout for a popular vote. I have had my car damaged because I have GWB and Swiftboat Support signs in my car. I still have them in my car. I don't scare easily.

I am trying to get people to write to Sinclair to get them to show an accurate documentary about the events of 9/11 the night before election. There are plenty to chose from. I am sure they own the rights to several. I believe if 9/11 is seen again it will HELP the president.

I haven't given up- I want more people to FIGHT. I am not depressed about the election and I have not lost faith in our President George W. Bush.

I have never missed voting in an election since I was 18 years old. I am not about to not vote now of all times.

If you care to contact Sinclair with the suggestion please do. IT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT.

That is all I was trying to say.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Friday morning after the DNC and Evil or Very Mad skerry's Evil or Very Mad "reporting for duty" I was very distressed. Driving into work I started to pray... God answered my prayers ... I was filled with a sense of comfort and peace...

The thoughts came to me --- GOD uses all things for good, trust in God, trust in the honesty, sincerity, and compassion of your fellow Americans --- there are still millions and millions of good, GOD loving, Country loving people out there --- who above everything else appreciate the work done by our soldiers --

Do not worry -- but also Work --- work for good --- work against evil

Do some of that misplaced "faith without works" (misspeak) of Evil or Very Mad skerrys Evil or Very Mad --- work to defeat skerry -- work to re-elect President Bush --- reach out to others --- risk offending --- risk rejection --- risk for your beliefs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: