SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMPORTANT THREAD IN MAIN FORUM!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: IMPORTANT THREAD IN MAIN FORUM! Reply with quote

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14954

NavyChief
Expert Member

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:31 pm Post subject: EMERGENCY SUPPORT NEEDED!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin, please indulge me this post. Thanks.

Okay, folks. This is it.

"Now is the time for all good men/women to come to the aid of their country"

I'm asking for everyone's support to defeat John Kerry. As many of you know, we have provided the ammunition for at the minimum of an investigation into Kerry's Communist ties. Yet, the media is playing dumb and the Congress is running scared.

I placed a phonecall to Senator Frist's office yesterday and was told the Chief of Staff would call me as soon as he got out of a meeting about the latest news on Kerry's Communist ties.

It never happened because we didn't apply enough pressure.

I need everyone to call Senator Frist's office: 202-224-3135

and request/demand that Senator Frist contact Troy Jenkins (me) about this news. Here's our only chance to see some real action on this. You need to call -- your friends need to call -- your family needs to call -- we all need to call TODAY!

I need someone to put out the call on all the conservative blogs that we need to help as well. Let's put all our voices together and SCREAM into Senator Frist's ear -- CALL TROY JENKINS!

thanks,

- Chief
jim_nyc
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump Cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf I had to disconnect my dial-up to do it but so what! I called and the receptionist was soooooooo kurt to say the least, cutting me off mid-sentence to tell me Sen. Frist was not in, that he was out campaigning for the President. Okay.....so I asked if I could leave a message and she of course agreed so I left a voice mail "requesting he return your phone call". I also left my name and telephone number stating that I would appreiciate, if ad least a minimal investigation would be conducted into the connections John Kerry has with the communists.

I hope this will help!!!! Very Happy
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTT Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: