SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Electoral College Map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: The Electoral College Map Reply with quote

The is a website I'm looking at on 270towin.com . It makes it easy to play around with what the electoral college results could be. We have heard that the key states are Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio, but there are very reasonable scenerios where Bush could lose all three of these states and still win. If Bush wins Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin (polls are showing that they are all close) he would only need 10 more to win, which could come from Michigan, New Jersey or a combination of Oregon plus New Hampshire or Hawaii (I know that sounds wierd, but polls are showing Hawaii is close.) I don't think Bush will lose Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio, but I am saying this so that in case you hear the networks call all three states early for Kerry, don't freak out because it does not mean that it is over, seeing that there are very reasonable scenerios that lead to a Bush win. The dynamics of the electoral college this year are different than in 2000.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donno. I'm just going to try to see if Illinois can go Repub for once.
Kinda like Charlie Brown and the football, but I can still try.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.270towin.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: