SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Admiral Jeremiah Denton's office

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenn-south
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Admiral Jeremiah Denton's office Reply with quote

I've been reading your post regularly, but this is my 1st post. I contacted Admiral Denton's office and spoke with his secretary. She wasn't aware of any of the Hanoi-Kerry connection. We spoke for about an hour and I sent her all the info and a history of Navy Chief's hard work. The Admiral wasn't in his office b/c he was on a plane to Ohio to campaign for Bush. She is trying to get him the info asap. I told her we need him to use his connections to get the word out and any suggestions for the rest of us since MSM not getting yet. I'm calling her back tomorrow and if anyone wants to send the Admiral an e-mail asking for help she'll give to him since he reads his correspondance. His e-mail is transff1@aol.com.

Ya'll are great and your hard work and sacrifice is appreciated more than you'll ever know. I was born in 1971, yet I know the importance of what your doing and have done. There's a family member on the wall, though it isn't my dad, he was my cousin's father.
Never let anyone diminish your service or efforts. I can only imagine what life would be like for us if it hadn't been for all of you. Thank you, thank you! Truly, jenny Montgomery, Alabama
southerndelite
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jenn! I'll follow up with an email too. We need to use all avenues we have to get this out.

SD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: