SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor Audio NOW

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor Audio NOW Reply with quote

http://www.klif.com/listen.html
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To: ArmyBratproud
Greg is now going into break....but will continue the audio after the top of the hour update.

Just now...as he was going into break...he stated that he and KLIF are already getting e-mails of people threatening the station.

2 posted on 10/27/2004 3:54:39 PM PDT by ArmyBratproud (Kerry wants to steal documents, taxes, my gun, etc. And now the commie punk wants to steal my vote.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: ArmyBratproud
PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
214-520-4354
STOLEN HONOR To Be Broadcasted On KLIF
Dallas, TX--Talk Radio 570 KLIF will air the documentary, Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal,
Wednesday, October 27th during the Katie Award winning Greg Knapp Show beginning at 5pm.
Knapp, KLIF’s 4-7pm weekday talk host, has been consistent in trying to get the story of both
presidential candidates to the forefront.
"Sixty Minutes ran a hit piece on Bush's Guard service based on fake documents,” Knapp said, “yet
none of the major networks want to run the story of what Kerry's anti-war statements did to our
prisoners of war in Vietnam. I'm going to provide balance by running this film on The Greg Knapp
Show.”
Knapp will do what others refuse or have been instructed not to do.
"Why is everyone so afraid to get the entire story on what John Kerry's anti-war activities did to our
prisoners of war?” Knapp asked. “Shouldn't we know that about a man who wants to be president at a
time of war? John Kerry made Vietnam the centerpiece of his campaign but he doesn't want you
to hear from the American prisoners of war who claim that his accusations that they were committing
war crimes on a daily basis were used against them by their captors."
After the documentary airs in its entirety on 570 KLIF, Knapp will open up the phones to get reaction,
comments and questions from listeners.
WHAT: Live Broadcast of Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal
WHERE: 570 KLIF
3500 Maple Ave. 16th Floor
Dallas, TX. 75219
WHEN: Wednesday, October 27th
5:00 pm
-30-
Excellent photo, audio, and listener reaction.

3 posted on 10/27/2004 3:56:15 PM PDT by ArmyBratproud (Kerry wants to steal documents, taxes, my gun, etc. And now the commie punk wants to steal my vote.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

e-mail for Greg Knapp, host of the broadcast. They are being hammered by the left for broadcasting this, it would be nice if they receive some positive response for broadcasting this.

greg@klif.com
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate Topic

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14809

Please consider copy/pasting your comments in the ongoing thread.

Thanks
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: