SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I May Have To Change My Vote!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: I May Have To Change My Vote! Reply with quote

I broke a nail today--

It happened on President Bush's watch--

I'm just SO disillusioned!!--C

(It makes as much sense as all the other things that he's blamed for which "happened on his watch" that he couldn't possibly have prevented.......)
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But was Bush in the same state as you - did anyone see if the nail was whole before today - Did the UN nail inspectors see it before today

There are just too many questions to be answered before you run off half-cocked and put your foot in your mouth
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spoken with head bobbing:

AMERICA DESERVES AN ANSWER!

What gall to stand up like he has the last two days with the above refrain when he has so many, many unanswered questions about himself.
Proud of my VietVet Dad!
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RogerRabbit wrote:
But was Bush in the same state as you - did anyone see if the nail was whole before today - Did the UN nail inspectors see it before today

There are just too many questions to be answered before you run off half-cocked and put your foot in your mouth

What's more important, who has the nail today?
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just so sick of hearing about how this or that happened "on Bush's watch" and how committed the Clinton Administration was to stopping terrorism and how they warned W and his people yadda yadda yadda--

Well, the first attack on the WTC happened on Clinton's watch and he did.......ummmmm.......let me see.......NOTHING--

And Saddam tried to have President Bush-41 assassinated on Clinton's watch and he did NOTHING--

And the bombing of Khobar Towers happened on Clinton's watch and he did NOTHING--

And the embassy bombings happened on Clinton's watch and he did NOTHING--

And the attack on the USS Cole happened on Clinton's watch and he did NOTHING--

Where is the outrage over the fact that Slick Willie did NOTHING about any of these things that "happened on his watch" which only emboldened our enemies, but he gets a pass--But when his total lack of action over eight long years is followed by a horrific attack on our own soil leaving almost 3,000 people dead less than eight months after W takes office, all we hear about is how "it happened on his watch" and when a war plan doesn't proceed flawlessly (as if war is an orderly process in the first place) "it happened on his watch"--

It just becomes so exceedingly tiresome is all--I wish they'd give it a damned rest is all--I guess that I'm just tired and finding the fact that now that we do have a President who's a decent, honest man who's actually trying to DO something about all this a bit on the demoralizing side--

And by all I hold holy, if sKerry does manage to get into the White House, I hope that no Republican anywhere in this Country lets him have a single moment's peace from hearing about all of the horrors we know will happen on his watch--C

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RogerRabbit wrote:

Was the nail marked or not? Wasn't anyone guarding it? What is Bush hiding or did he know about this before the nail broke off? But..................opps......... Razz Razz
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now even though you started growing this nail during the Clinton administration...

and ignored all warnings regarding previously broken nails

your broken nail is certainly a direct result of the incompetence of this administration ...

but if you vote for The PLAN Evil or Very Mad on Tuesday we will all be able to get back to a time when broken nails were just a nuisance
of course if you vote for THE PLAN Evil or Very Mad on Tuesday the French, Germans, and the UN will be called in to assist on filing your nails and mending the break --- but first we must determine whether your broken nail actually passes the GLOBAL TEST for broken nails ... now I am not sure how broken a nail must be to pass this test --- after all I have heard that incidents of broken arms, mangled legs, and terminal illnesses have all failed to pass the GLOBAL TEST ... furthermore history has shown that the UN has sat by while multiple nails are broken and looked the other way .... but forget all of this and just vote for the PLAN ... and then I am certain that your broken nail will be fixed ... of course you may have to wait for the government healtcare manicurist to be established and I understand the in Canada and Britian where government manicurists are required the wait can be as long as 2 months to determine if your nail qualifies for treatment....
Geano
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...Wait.... Embarassed I can't do it Rolling Eyes it's hurting not to do it Crying or Very sad I gotta do it!!! Twisted Evil

"Was the nail broken before or after the 101st went through??"

There, now I feel better.

Please forgive me Twisted Evil
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When I am president there will be no more nail breaking. For too long this President has let nail breaking go on. There are some 60 million women who cannot afford good nail polish. That is an increase of some 20 million under his watch, a tremendous blunder on the grandest scale imaginable. I have a plan for every American, even for men, to enjoy the freedom from broken nails. Elect me, my friends and I will see that this problem is put to an end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: