SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A question to all our great American women here..
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: A question to all our great American women here.. Reply with quote

The question is a simple one..

Based upon my impression of talk with female students and women the last week, I have the impression that many say they would vote for Hilary in 2008 REGARDLESS OF WHO IS THE OPPONENT, at least as they see it now.

I might live in a liberal loonie state (Illinois), but the trend I am spotting seems to be of concern.

So my question here is a simple one:

What is the best weapong against Hillary in 2008 to win the woman votes? Note how she has carefully staged herself on many "right issues already and .

FINALLY, DON't FORGET to vote ANYTHING BUT KERRY on TUesday. WE need a landslide. Let's at least aim for Hawai in addition to all the original swingstates..

GO OUT AND VOTE!!!!

Need some wood?!?!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Republican woman -- Condie Rice or example....
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't vote for Hillary. Having lived through a snake of a husband, (he made Willie look like a saint), and then having her stick with Bill, she lost any respect from me at all. She did not stay with him for a more noble cause. She stayed with him just for political gain and therefore, in my books, she deserves NO respect. Can't vote for someone I have no respect for.
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

concernedgranny wrote:
I wouldn't vote for Hillary. Having lived through a snake of a husband, (he made Willie look like a saint), and then having her stick with Bill, she lost any respect from me at all. She did not stay with him for a more noble cause. She stayed with him just for political gain and therefore, in my books, she deserves NO respect. Can't vote for someone I have no respect for.

Let me put in an addendum here.
I know most American women of CHARACTER will never touch her with a 10' pole, but what should we do with all the "independent" and not the least, the liberal ones?!?!

I am speaking here about girls in their current 20's that is voting for Bush and say they would vote for Hillary in a heartbeat!

Even after I ask them why, they cannot answer me, but just says that Hilary is a "great character"..

(Shaking my head in disbelief).

Need some wood?!?!
HOV1
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: A question to all our great American women here.. Reply with quote

PrinceLazar wrote:
What is the best weapong against Hillary in 2008?

Holy water... or a wooden stake. Twisted Evil

HOV1
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize in advance ....where is a case of terminal breast and ovarian cancer when you really, really need it

(Sorry I hate Hillary more than Bill --- a decent woman would have shut down that rapist years earlier --- instead of looking the other way and encouraging it)
HOV1
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
I apologize in advance ....where is a case of terminal breast and ovarian cancer when you really, really need it

(Sorry I hate Hillary more than Bill --- a decent woman would have shut down that rapist years earlier --- instead of looking the other way and encouraging it)

I started to say it but didn't have the brass.... Twisted Evil

HOV1
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I would love to see a female president, Hillary would be the last one I would vote for. The first female president should be a strong, honest, moral leader, and Hillary does not have those qualities. Yes, she's a strong leader, but in the typical Liberal self-serving, deceitful way. She is an insult to all Americans as John Kerry and Bill Clinton are.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, puh-leeze. I would run for president myself before I would allow Hilary Clinton to be president. (And I detest the spotlight.) But if these women think Hlary is a character, well! I will introduce them to the meaning of the term character.

I mean, surely they didn't mean to imply Hilary had great character--just that she IS a great character. And certainly I possess more entertainment value than Hilary Clinton, being a great character myself. Besides which I am easier on the eyes, even if I do say so myself.

And I do.

But getting off the topic if myself momentarily, and sadly, I would say the best weapon to use against Hilary is... Hilary. She always has been her own worse enemy. All I can say is that if she does run for president I hope Dick Morris' life insurance is paid up.

"Oh, hi Dick! It's me, Hilary! How are you? Listen Dick, I think you would make a wonderful campaign strategist and I would like to offer you a cabinet level position when I win. What say you and me let bygones be bygones, and go for a picnic in Ft Marcy Park?" Twisted Evil

And finally: who people will say they will vote for in the abstract future is far different than who they will vote for in the concrete here and now. also, these women may simply enjoying getting the Prince's wood. Or goat, as the case may be.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late last year when Hillary's status was unknown I threatened to quit work to campaign against Hillary. This threat remains unretracted.
Tobette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wouldn't matter how much dirt we dig up on Hillary, and there's plenty of it, most of the women voting for Kerry, will vote for Hillary. They don't believe anything negative about them. They have stars in their eyes and let celebrities make their decisions. I know the type - my sister and my sister-in-law. They subscribe to People, Us, Entertainment, Mags. for their education on current (opinions of morons) events. Those (out-of-touch-with-reality) actors are Gods to them. Bill and Hill are idols to them. Pretty immature for 43 and a 53 year olds.
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

PrinceLazar asked..

Quote:
What is the best weapong against Hillary in 2008 to win the woman votes? Note how she has carefully staged herself on many "right issues already and .

The answer to your question is Hillary Clinton herself.

Here is what Jewish World Review thinks.

Quote:
The first lady also denied allegations that she called a former campaign advisor "a f**king Jew b*st*rd" after Bill Clinton lost a congressional bid early in his career.

Hillary is not qualified for the office of the U.S. President.

But I would also ask for the same advice. She may have heard a few things from former President Clinton that you could use as a weapon.

P.S. "A question to all our great American women here.."

Sorry, I'm not a woman!

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS

Last edited by oasis on Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

Start by researching her record - as a lawyer, first lady and senator. Start watching her senate record, the speeches she is making, her actions.... what conflicts are there lurking in the depths? Is she consistent or flopping over the place? Does she always vote the party line or is she willing to take a stand for a right thing, not just a political stand? What is her record?

Then we also have to consider what the world will be like in 2008 - are we still fighting terrorism - if yes - then we need to make sure that the person can be CIC? Yes - there are women in the military and they do a great job - but she has not been in the military - remember Bill was not in the military and look at some of his decisions... or lack of them.

Also - since she was involved in Bill's years in the WH ( the health care stuff) - I would wonder what the interaction of Bill would be in the Oval Office - would he be involved in key decisions of state? Who would she surround herself with - a repeat of the previous White House staff? What is Bill's record for those two terms - all I remember of eight years was sex, coverups, sex, lawsuits, etc.... Yes the economy was going great there, but it was the continuing of the previous success - at the tail end of his term - we were in the start of a recession and the market and company scandals that came out in 2001-2002 got their start in the late 1990s.

Take a look at what the people in these forums have said were the good traits and bad traits of the candidates - go from there ...
tiredoflaundry
Seaman Recruit

I never did and never will vote for a "clinton".
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Hilly for Pres? Reply with quote

Just a word of advice: You have posted this question in the wrong forum. You will get responses from women who have strong moral convictions, an excellent sense of self worth, a belief in right & wrong, and the ability to see through the smoke screens of excusing liberal civilized decay. These are the NASCAR moms. This question needs to be asked on moveon.org in order to get a sense of grey thinking. Go in as a Hilly supporter, scout, and bring back the intel. "Know thy enemy before engaging same". She will be the next "hit" effort after JFK goes down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: