SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some things I want Mr. Kerry to explain to America!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ETR2 SS USN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Some things I want Mr. Kerry to explain to America!!! Reply with quote

Kerry say, Kerry do:

He Says

1. When I am President, unlike President Bush, I will not send America’s jobs overseas.
I wonder if that means that he is presently working hard to bring all the Heinz Operations back to America so Americans can have the jobs Heinz sent overseas?

2. President Bush JUST DOESN'T GET IT!
What is it that our President JUST DOESN’T GET? Could it be that Kerry is hiding so much in the closet that could get him Impeached, Put on a Terrorists Watch List, Suspected of Un-American Activities, Tried for Treason, plus a whole lot more, such that if President Bush “Got It” he could use those issues to bury Kerry by exposing his filth.

3. I have a plan to Move America Ahead.
Since he tried to tear America apart in his Anti-Vietnam Activities in 1971, I wonder if his plan is to complete the job of tearing America apart!! (Actually, I am not wondering, I know, he has been working the same plan as a Senator. Just look at his record of voting; when he WAS there to vote.)

4. President Bush, you owe America an explanation.
If President Bush owes America an explanation then Kerry owes America an explanation of his Un-American Antiwar activities.

5. Never again will a million African-Americans be denied their right to exercise their vote in the United States of America. (NOTE: He said this when he stumped at the Black Churches in Florida.)
What he failed to say was that back in the years when Whites would make it hard for Blacks or outright deny their right to vote in the South, the Whites were voting for and supporting the Democrats. Sounds kinda like what the pro-choicers (liberals) are doing today with abortion (trying to keep Blacks as a “Lower Class” than Whites, including killing them off while developing them into emotional slaves).

He Does

6. He stumped at several Black Churches in Florida where he spoke (campaigned) and was endorsed by Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and other prominent Blacks.
I wonder if the ACLU will be pressuring the IRS to remove all those Congregations’ TAX EXEMPT STATUS. Sounds like a double standard to me. As I hear in the news, if a Church pastor would mention the name of any Candidate from the podium, the IRS could discriminately take their tax exempt status away, do it as a democrat and you’re all over the news.

7. Kerry has done so many other questionable things that it is dizzying just thinking of where to start.
Could it be that he tried to do so many things in the way that he thought the public wanted or according to the way he read the polls, something he learned from Clinton. Could be, with age, he was just forgetting what his lies regarding that issue were.

In conclusion, one doesn’t have to look at too many Kerry ads, articles or records to know that; HE ISN’T FOR REAL, just the Botox item is enough.
Don't let the bad guys get you down. As they live they reap, when they die they will pay and pay and pay and pay................. Not a very good investment; 70 or so years of "The Good Life" for an eternity of Hell!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: