SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEEDING SOME HELP WITH THE LIBERALS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AllAmericanGirl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: NEEDING SOME HELP WITH THE LIBERALS Reply with quote

I am here because I could use some help. I manage a MSN Group named Breaking News. The group was started 9/11 as a way to get current, correct, and direct information about the attacks, and as a way to vent, mourn, and discuss the current events of the times. Today, of course, the main topics of discussion evolve around the comming election. The site has over 8,000 members. At this time, my most active members are a group of young liberals. We could sure use some good, well informed, out spoken Conservatives to speak out and be heard .... to balance things out and perhaps share some information about the real facts behind John Kerry. I hope it OK to put a link to Breaking News here. Due to severe hacker attacks several years ago some of our site functions are broken and not reparable by MSN, so the only way to find us is to keep a record of this link: [url]http://groups.msn.com/breakingnews [/url] . I invite any of you with an interest, or that would like to give some very mis-informed people some real facts about Mr. Kerry to come by Breaking News. I will be back here to learn from all of you. Thank you for your time and interest in this post, and thank you for defending my freedoms so that I can continue to be an, All American Girl! Best Wishes, AAG
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps your group might be interested in doing a non #9. or #19 story.

7/28/2004
War on Terror Head Lines

That might have got lost or forgotten by a media fixated on “Where are the WMD’s”? Or even worse how can we spin the Uniformed American’s behaving badly story again?

1. Al Qaeda home base closed in Afghanistan
2. For the first time girls in Afghanistan are allowed to go to school
3. The public whipping and stadium executions of women has ended
4. Afghanistan refugees return home to assist in rebuilding effort
5. Afghanistan Presidential election to be held this fall
6. Pakistan assists In the capture of Khalid Sheik Mohammed operational planner of 9/11 attacks
7. Saudi Arabia has seen the danger and has joined in on the war on terror
8. Saddam Hussein ignores UN Security Councils demand for a full accounting of weapons program for over a decade.
9. Stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction weapons have not been found
10. Saddam Hussein tried by Iraqi government
11. Iraq security forces fighting terrorists along side of coalition forces
12. In fear of the civilized world Libya turns over chemical munitions and nuclear processing equipment.
13. A. Q. Khan Nuclear scientist selling plans to highest bidder is now out of business
14. American & British intelligence alert German and Italian authorities to intercept cargo ship loaded with nuclear equipment bound for Tripoli.
15. 60 nations support the Proliferation Security Initiative
16. More then 30 nations contribute forces to Iraq
17. Nearly 40 nations contribute forces to Afghanistan
18. Millions in the Middle East would like to live in freedom
19. US forces abuse terror suspects while in custody
20. 4.5 million for 1st time have clean drinking water
21. 400,000 Iraq children immunization shots are up to date for the first time
22. 1,500 renovated Iraq schools ridden of weapons stored by terrorist now open for learning.
23. 80% more Iraqi children are now attending classes then before the war
24. Port renovation allows more grain to flow into Iraq
25. Iraq exports over 2 million barrels in one month for the first time in August of 2003
26. 100% of Iraqi hospitals are open compared to a 35% pre war level
27. Over 400,000 Iraqis have telephones for the first time
28. An interim constitution has been signed
29. To date more then 2/3’s of the al Qaeda leadership have been killed or captured
30. The home land has not experienced another terrorist attack in almost three years

Please report the whole story. The politically charged media during a political season is having a negative effect on the moral of our troops in harms way keeping us out of harms way. Please put your political agendas on the shelf and cover the accomplishments of the troops.

Sources can be found @
www.whitehouse.gov/news/release/2004/07
http://www.loveourtroops.us/

Stephen R Jelinek
Sheboygan

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll gladly post there. I'm always looking for a chance to go jack up some pinko kerry radicals with a little bit of truth, which they hate. Smile
southerngurlygurl
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Not Veteran, But VERY informed Reply with quote

Im not a Veteran, I didn't serve with Kerry, but I it sounds like a good idea. As a matter of fact I will be going to your site after this post.

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: