SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Records Are Not Public - John Kerry

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: My Records Are Not Public - John Kerry Reply with quote

Did anyone catch this?

The same guy that has been lying through his teeth saying that all of his records were available for public viewing on his website has just said, "I don't know where they got that from. My records are not public."

WHAT? You mean you didn't sign the form 180 releasing ALL your military records? YOU DON'T SAY!

Apparently the senator was so rattled by the question put to him by Tom Brokaw regarding President Bush's IQ having been determined to be higher than his own. (see story) Mr. Brokaw, being a professional main stream journalist chose not to notice the contradiction. (I'm Shocked. Shocked.)

My records were released before they weren't released. We get it.

He really did look shaken. I think that little tidbit is going to play havoc with his narcissistic personality disorder.

What's that you say?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Diagnostic Criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4. requires excessive admiration
5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

Duplicate topic here:
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15015

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: