SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will this hoax succeed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Will this hoax succeed? Reply with quote

Democrat operative and con man Douglas Brinkley, in his book Tour of Duty, made a brazen attempt to cast John Kerry as a genuine American war hero. It was a book of lies, distortions and hyperbole. He tried to elevate a scoundrel into something he never was or ever could be while denigrating real heroes like Adm. Roy Hoffman and John O`Neill.

Other Kerry surrogates such as Dan Rather, Ted Koppell, Chris Matthews and Lawerance O`Donnell demonstrated the same arrogance in an open and blatant attempt with forged and fake documents and Viet Cong leftovers to smear Pres. Bush and the swiftees.

Kerry will not win this election but to even imagine a man of his character is in a position to garner 45 to 48% of the popular vote is too scary to even contemplate.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Will this hoax succeed Reply with quote

The sad part about this is it could succeed. I sure hope it does not, but you never know whats in the minds of some people. With some people I have talked to some were swayed while others had such a closed mind nothing could change them. Its not that they like Kerry, its that the hate President Bush more.

RHV
sore loser
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Will this hoax succeed? Reply with quote

Jack Mclaughlin wrote:
Kerry will not win this election but to even imagine a man of his character is in a position to garner 45 to 48% of the popular vote is too scary to even contemplate.

Which is why I have said before, I'm starting to wonder why I spent 9 years in the USN. The last 3 demo pres candidates in reverse order

1)Hanoi John
2)Al "Father of the Internet" lying A$$ Gore
3)A genuine bona fide draft dodger

I'm not sure what I had in mind, if indeed I had anything other than the next liberty call, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't this. And then to have almost half of the people for them. I don't know, I'm totally bewildered.
Any time. Any place.
CVAN-65 and VA-196
The Big "E" and The Main Battery
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sore Loser
think about it this way........if not for people like you
securing the military, what do you think it would be
like if people like them were in the majority in uniform?

WE NEEDED YOU and people like you now to help fight this fight!

Without you & yours we'd not have a chance and then
the military could be used improperly!

I salute YOU Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: