SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great pictures from Bush rally in Cincinnati - Sun Oct 31st!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
olympian2004
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Great pictures from Bush rally in Cincinnati - Sun Oct 31st! Reply with quote

Hello All,

On freerepublic.com someone who was at the Sunday evening Bush rally at Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati this evening has posted some awesome pictures. Johnny Bench, hall-of-famer, a catcher from the Big Red Machine of the 70's was there.

I watched from here in Boulder, Colorado on a live cam from a local TV news station there, even though I could only see the upper deck along the first base line. At least I could be there in spirit via live cam.

They are saying at least 40,000 were there.

Some of the persons replying to this article also talk about the Hannity rally in Cincinnati. Also sounded like a great time!

[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1264330/posts [/url]

Enjoy!

thanks,

Tony in Boulder, Colorado

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: