SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Republican Red Sox fans must make team ownership apologize a

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian Spidle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Republican Red Sox fans must make team ownership apologize a Reply with quote

Republican Red Sox fans must make team ownership apologize and here's how:

I can't believe how my joy at a Sox World Series has turned into gall at the support team ownership has given to John Kerry.

Like a majority of Sox fans I'm a Republican and I can't stand the idea of my money going to support John Kerry.

I COULDN'T EVEN BEAR TO WEAR MY SOX HAT TODAY.

So, here's my plan. I love the team and the players but I'm extremely angry at the team owners, therefore

I WILL NOT BUY ANY MORE LICENSED TEAM PARAPHERNALIA.

I want to hurt the owners, not the team. I will only buy unlicensed paraphernelia to show my support of the team and my iritation at the owners.

If the Red Sox item has an MLB holographic sticker on it DON'T BUY IT! Tell the merchant why you won't buy it and that you would like to be some unlicensed items.

Don't let the team owners use your money to support Kerry and his ilk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: