SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neill's "Unfit For Command" #1 Best Seller!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: John O'Neill's "Unfit For Command" #1 Best Seller! Reply with quote

The new book, "Unfit for Command", will be released on August 10. Swift veteran John O’Neill presents eyewitness accounts from Kerry’s fellow Swift sailors that demolish his tales of combat heroism, while Dr. Jerry Corsi exposes Kerry’s radical activities with Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

You can support the book by contacting your local bookstores to make sure the book has been ordered. Advance orders raise its profile with booksellers and reviewers.

"Unfit for Command" tells the story of the real John Kerry – the man behind the carefully crafted public image. Find out why more than 250 of Kerry’s fellow Swift Boat veterans have challenged his fitness to serve as America’s Commander-in-Chief.

Available here:

Newsmaxstore

thbookservice

Amazon.com

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:06 pm; edited 16 times in total
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already ordered and paid for mine through Amazon.com.

Can't wait to read it!

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX TUE AUG 03, 2004 21:35:02 ET XXXXX

BOOK CLAIMS KERRY WAR 'FABRICATIONS'

**Exclusive**

A veterans group seeking to deeply discredit Democrat John Kerry's military service will charge in the new bombshell book UNFIT FOR COMMAND:
• Two of John Kerry's three Purple Heart decorations resulted from self-inflicted wounds, not suffered under enemy fire.
• All three of Kerry's Purple Hearts were for minor injuries, not requiring a single hour of hospitalization.
• A "fanny wound" was the highlight of Kerry's much touted "no man left behind" Bronze Star.
• Kerry turned the tragic death of a father and small child in a Vietnamese fishing boat into an act of "heroism" by filing a false report on the incident.
• Kerry entered an abandoned Vietnamese village and slaughtered the domestic animals owned by the civilians and burned down their homes with his Zippo lighter.
• Kerry's reckless behavior convinced his colleagues that he had to go -- becoming the only Swift Boat veteran to serve only four months.

The Kerry campaign is planning to vigorously counter the charges and will accuse the veteran's groups of being well-financed by a top Bush donor from Texas, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

"They hired a goddamn private investigator to dig up trash!" charged a top Kerry adviser traveling with the senator late Tuesday. "This is pay for play, and the dirtiest of all dirty tricks ever played on a candidate for the presidency. How low can they go?"

Kerry supporters are comparing the effort by the veterans to the Arkansas State troopers tell-all against Bill Clinton.

UNFIT FOR COMMAND will not be released until August 15.

The names. The details. All on the record.

Beginning tomorrow, the DRUDGE REPORT will break the embargo.
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since SBVT includes members of both parties, John would be well-advised to have Democrats from the organization available to speak for him and the facts in the book.

We all know the mainstream media will engage in ad hominem attacks against John next week, and the presence of Democratic supporters of SBVT would negate their claims this is a front group for the GOP.
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved mine tonight through Amazon! (Thanks Theresa!)
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jack white wrote:
We all know the mainstream media will engage in ad hominem attacks against John next week, and the presence of Democratic supporters of SBVT would negate their claims this is a front group for the GOP.

Yep, the Kerry campaign started that line of BS during the Swifts' first press conference, passing out a list of questions to the journalists that they should ask the spokespeople.

To their very great credit, John O'Neill did not wait for the reporters to ask the questions, he was given a copy of the list and he read them all off and answered them forthrightly, one by one.

The opposition has done the same with one of the other sites I help with, which is as grassroots as it gets... accusing us of being funded by BC'04.

(Meanwhile, we are laughingly scraping bucks together to pay for our bulletin board and to buy another batch of products with our logo on them. We WISH we were funded by BC'04!!! Wink )
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Product Details

Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: Regnery Publishing, Inc.; (August 15, 2004)
ISBN: 0895260174
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1
TheTruthSquad
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Just general input Reply with quote

Noticed that piece of garbage Kranish is claiming that Eliott rescinded his statements in regards to Kerry.

This is really shameful, even for Kranish and the Boston Globe.

Kranish is Kerry's biographer, he has a total conflict of interest and Eliott has stated that he was misquoted and that he stands by his statement, that Kerry is a fraud.

btw the folllowing website has given this matter some really good play, has the video and the DNC letter trying to bully the broadcasters, also some pretty good word, by word analysis of the letters fraudulent claims.

www.pipelinenews.org
arizonakoz
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad this book is coming out. I have been really sick of the nonsense Kerry has been saying about his service (among other things). I applaud you all and give a big salute to your continuing service to this country.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt see anything about the book on the front page...maybe a link reference or link should
go there?
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pre-orders must be insane because my expected arrival date is the 23rd Smile Keep up the great work Swiftees!
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate wrote:
Didnt see anything about the book on the front page...maybe a link reference or link should
go there?

Our marketing efforts are less than perfect. Go to Amazon! A few bucks will get back to our cause.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB I already have ordered the book, I was just thinking of new visitors to the site that may not come to the forum
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they can set up an account with amazonassociates pretty quick, they can have a link on the front page that pays pretty well, too.

Could be a couple of thousand in the first quarter, especially if they recommend other books on the page - Stolen Valor, Dereliction of Duty, Patterson's latest one, military history books... could be more than a couple thousand, in fact.

Every little bit helps.
P3 Tweek
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Forum Newbie here! Reply with quote

Damn, I'm proud of the `Swift Boat Vets for the Truth' shipmates.

This guy, John `F---ing' Kerry is making William Jefferson look good in comparison and the `junior' Senator from New York appear to be almost rational.

There is one thing that pisses me off more than anything else in this world and that is someone who disses (craps on) our country and their shipmates. J.`F---ing' Kerry has done a maximum effort in this regard.

God bless `Freedom of Speech & the Press'. Somehow, the truth always win out in this wonderful nation we swore and continue to defend. You guys have a hell of war coming at you from DNC but I'm confident you'll win.

Wink USN P3 Tweeker (XDemocrat)

PS. My copy of `Unfit for Command' is on order with Amazon.com.
Also, a Letter of Commendation to Matt Drudge for blasting out on the Internet his continuous blogs. Semper Fi, Matt!

Last edited by P3 Tweek on Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: