SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PRV communists OWN Kerry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LSU Engineer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: PRV communists OWN Kerry? Reply with quote

I was initially skeptical of the evidence which has been trickling in that seems to point to overt coordination between vietnamese communists and VVAW/Kerry in 1970-72.

However, it seems to me that if Kerry really had acted as an advocate/agent of NV, proof of that relationship would, at minimum, end Kerry's public life and "legacy". Anyone possessing such proof would effectively own John Forbes Kerry - under a lifelong threat of blackmail, he would be their puppet in the US Senate.

It is clear from Kerry's behavior in the past 30 years that he has been in the tank for the communists in Vietnam and Cambodia in a big way. This goes way beyond "healing wounds" or "burying the hatchet". In every dispute between the communists and another party, he has taken the side of the communists. The more I read, the more bizarre the situation seems. He has actually represented the PRV better than he has his own constituents.

To me, the relationship seems beyond suspicious. In prison terms, Kerry started off doing their laundry, and now he's their b***h.

Stephen Morris' article today at NRO seems to point in this same direction:

http://www.nationalreview.com/script/printpage.asp?ref=/comment/morris200410311242.asp

Even more bizarre, in 2000, Kerry strongarmed the UMass Joiner Center into appointing two communist scholars from Vietnam to the panel which was to document the diaspora (the vietnamese emmigrants fleeing the post-war communist massacre). This is roughly analogous to asking two Nazis to document the treatment of Jews. If you have high blood pressure, you may not want to read this:

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/002325.php

Do I understand correctly that he also stepped on a lot of POW/MIA interests in a rushed effort to normalize relations with Vietnam?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: PRV communists OWN Kerry? Reply with quote

LSU Engineer wrote:
Do I understand correctly that he also stepped on a lot of POW/MIA interests in a rushed effort to normalize relations with Vietnam?

YES, you absolutely do!

There is a TON of this in our Research & Resources forum. More than you can ever get through in a week. It's a massive spider web of connections.

We lost (probably forever) the ability to wrangle an accounting for over 2100 missing POW's/MIA's when Kerry wrapped up his chairmanship of the Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs in 1993 and recommended that the US normalize diplomacy and trade with the communist government of Vietnam.

He dismissed, disregarded or even destroyed evidence and witnesses. Impugned their integrity with the "mode to debunk."

He sold them out, dead and living, and he sold out their families for what looks like personal monetary gain, to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: