SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lipscomb: Kerry Discharge questioned by JAG Officer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
granny23
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://discuss.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/zforum/04/politics_dobbs082304.htm

Michael Dobbs: Kerry declined a request to talk with me about these events. His people refused to share his writings about the incident that I was attempting to reconstruct in as much detail as possible. I have been unable to get independent access to Kerry's full military record. I would describe that as "less than forthcoming."
You might argue that the Bush campaign has been "less than forthcoming" about his military record, too. I would agree with you.

I think this it.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BINGO! Thanks Granny Wink
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a repeat, but I just want to make sure everyone does this.

This should be easy:

Only three emails to send out.

Here's a consolidation of the emails collected for the radio talk shows.

Please email them asking why no one is asking Kerry to address these concerns:

Heres a string of email for the morning shows:

doug@dougstephan.comt, Brendan@DougStephan.com,paulwjr@hotmail.com, gearhart@nj1015.com, SpikeODell@wgnradio.com, kevinmiller@clearchannel.com, peterboyles@clearchannel.com,kirbyw@fisherradio.com , me@glennbeck.com, dornan@talkradionetwork.com,
mike@mikeonline.com, tom@tommarr.com, scott@wday.com, becka@kfab.com, john@depetro.com,Dave@karnnewsradio.com, email@theggordonliddyshow.com, mrnmtg@kmox.com, edkfgo@aol.com,LWare@bluechipbroadcasting.com, barryyoung@clearchannel.com

Here are the afternoon talk shows.

bq@radioamerica.org, jj@jasonjarvisshow.com, rush@eibnet.com, brad@ktsa.com, radiofactor@foxnews.com, sftalk@aol.com, thedaverossshow@710kiro.com,
GloriaAllred@kabc.com, MarkTaylor@kabc.com, janet@jpamerica.com, johnandken@johnandkenshow.com, marc@wndb.am, howiecarr@wrko.com, RoeAndGarry@abc.com, rspires@wbt.com, bkrantz@wbt.com, dan@630wpro.com, chuck@hottalk1460.com, belling@inet-pc.com, BAC@compuserve.com, RustyKOH@aol.com, talkradiojim@aol.com, cccore@aol.com, larryelder@kabc.com, oger@rogerhedgecock.com, radiokatz@aol.com, brudnoy@boston.cbs.com, suggestions@lauraingraham.com , paulreveresociety@yahoo.com, les@leskinsolving.com, victor@victorboc.com, jack@ktsa.com, jim@jimbotalk.com, geneburns2@yahoo.com, bernieward2@yahoo.com

Here is the Florida Radio links:

newsradio@ccmiami.com, gerrardcampbell@clearchannel.com, johnmanzo@clearchannel.com, WOCA@woca.com, GeneLindsey@Clearchannel.com, bcrews@halllakeland.com, mike.dorwart@cox.com, ken@wftw.com

Thanks,

Do Gooder
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truegrit writes:

Quote:
For the sake of our nation, I hope that one of those individuals privy to the original discharge status of John Kerry will step forward and do his or her duty to the nation, by disclosing what they know -- the direct knowledge they have -- of Kerry's first discharge and whether his meetings with the enemy, in Paris, were involved in determining his discharge status.

I hate to be a wet blanket on this, and I hope Truegrit's wish comes true even at this late hour, but I suspect that anyone with direct knowledge brave enough to expose the truth would have come forward by now. I know there must be many people, myself included, who, if they had knowledge of this sort, would risk imprisonment if it meant saving the country from having Traitor John as its Commander in Chief. Also -- and the Dems seem to be masters at this -- couldn't an "unnamed source" have leaked the truth to the press by now, along with copies of any documents, and hope nobody would take on the press to find out his or her identity?

I think if it hasn't happened by now, it ain't gonna happen.

Let's just hope it won't matter, and that the American people will know in their hearts which candidate has the experience as CinC and the will to win the war on the Islamofascists without outsourcing our national security to the likes of Kofi Annan and Jacques Chirac.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at a client's and can only log in quickly and must get off again. But I just thought of something, has anyone contacted Judicial Watch? Here's the contact info:

Judicial Watch, Inc.
P.O. Box 96234
Washington, DC 20077-7480
Tel: 888-JW-ETHIC
Fax: 202-646-5199
info@judicialwatch.org

Southern Regional Headquarters
100 S.E. 2nd Street
Bank of America Tower
Suite 3920
Miami, FL 33131-2148
Tel: 305-349-2391
Fax: 305-374-9054

Western Regional Headquarters
2540 Huntington Drive
Suite 201
San Marino, CA 91108-2601
Tel: 626-287-4540
Fax: 626-237-2003

Southwestern Regional Headquarters
5735 Pineland Drive, Suite 275
Dallas, TX 75231
Tel: 214-739-7188
Fax: 214-739-8873

They already have a vested interest in this case and if you get them on it, you get Newsmax on it. Good Luck!
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

larrygj wrote:
Truegrit writes:

I hate to be a wet blanket on this, and I hope Truegrit's wish comes true even at this late hour, but I suspect that anyone with direct knowledge brave enough to expose the truth would have come forward by now. I know there must be many people, myself included, who, if they had knowledge of this sort, would risk imprisonment if it meant saving the country from having Traitor John as its Commander in Chief. Also -- and the Dems seem to be masters at this -- couldn't an "unnamed source" have leaked the truth to the press by now, along with copies of any documents, and hope nobody would take on the press to find out his or her identity?

I think if it hasn't happened by now, it ain't gonna happen.

Let's just hope it won't matter, and that the American people will know in their hearts which candidate has the experience as CinC and the will to win the war on the Islamofascists without outsourcing our national security to the likes of Kofi Annan and Jacques Chirac.

I'm also of the opinion that the only people who would "risk imprisonment" at this point are holding on to wealth, power, and careers. Had they been concerned about it, a certain Senator, it appears, would have done so many years ago, and could have done it with less risk to his future.

Instead, this particular individual is on a potential list of cabinet members, and has been named by Kerry himself as possibly a good replacement for Don Rumsfeld.

My belief is that this could turn into another "Whitewater" and/or "Lewinsky" investigation. Including oral sex, probably.
<RE this edit: "check to see if you any words out" Smile
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he's not challenged, he skates.

Debbie
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Given this, it is likely that a legal review took place that effectively purged Mr. Kerry's Navy files and arranged for the three-year-late honorable discharge in 1978.There were two avenues during the 1977-1978 time period. This could have been under President Carter's Executive Order 11967, under which thousands received pardons and upgrades for harsh discharges or other offenses under the Selective Service Act. Or it might have merged into efforts by the military to comply with the demands of the 1975 Church Committee. Mr. Sullivan was personally involved in the 1976 and 1977 records review answering Senator Kennedy's demands to determine the scope of any counterintelligence abuses by the military.

Jimmy Carter continues to screw us. God, what an awful President he was!
mach9
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well--just WOW. And a Harvard Law professor HAS recently come out and said something--can't remember his name (and I think it was mentioned--I'll try Free Republic). Was surprised that ANYone from Harvard would have the courage . . .
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad this comes so late in the election cycle. But it would be useful in a mock trial of kerry.
peach
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using my daughter's screen name. I am in Md visiting from Arizona.
Today, my daughter and I drove her car through the main streets of Annapolis with the following sign taped to the back of her window: "KERRY IS A TRAITOR!" How can we get the attention of the people of the United States? Why is the FOX NETWORK not picking this up and running with it?
I have spent 22 years in the USAF and do not understand how a traitor,
a subhuman, can have the power to deceive the populace. If he is elected, I will never call him my president. I hope that all military leaders and all enlisted personnel will hand in their resignations and/or not reenlist.
________
California Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited by peach on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peach wrote:
I am using my daughter's screen name. I am in Md visiting from Arizona.
Why is the FOX NETWORK not picking this up and running with it?

With the possible exception of CBS, no network is going to touch anything like this with a "ten foot pole" in order to avoid being seen as "influencing an election".

That means BOTH left and right-leaning networks.
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Me#1You#10
Quote:
That is helpful Granny, but what I'm looking for is a link to an online interview of Michael Dobbs conducted on the WaPo website where, I believe, Dobbs personally acknowledges that Kerry's military records presentation is incomplete.

Here's a good article on it.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040818-121345-3874r.htm

I found it in a search for something I posted a while back re SF 180....

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5684&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=wapo

Not sure if that link will work (it's from a search).

Dobbs said he could only get 6 out more than 100 pages in the piece that ran in the Sunday WaPo trying to debunk Swifties. Sometime on Aug.22 or before. I know that article was posted in this forum somewhere.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Guess you found what you were looking for.

Here's Dobbs' original Sunday article...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A21239-2004Aug21.html

where he states

Quote:
Although Kerry campaign officials insist that they have published Kerry's full military records on their Web site (with the exception of medical records shown briefly to reporters earlier this year), they have not permitted independent access to his original Navy records. A Freedom of Information Act request by The Post for Kerry's records produced six pages of information. A spokesman for the Navy Personnel Command, Mike McClellan, said he was not authorized to release the full file, which consists of at least a hundred pages.

Last edited by MassInd on Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to have just been posted on news max:
http://www.newsmax.com/
http://www.nysun.com/article/4040

Kerry's Discharge Is Questioned by an Ex-JAG Officer

BY THOMAS LIPSCOMB - Special to the Sun
November 1, 2004

Hope for momentum.
lewisge
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peach:

Kerry has been saying that Bush is going to reinstate the draft if re-elected.

Kerry may actually HAVE to try and get Congress to re-instate it, because people will refuse to serve under him and will retire, resign or not re-up.

At best, my prediction is the recruitment figures would probably tank. Not good considering we are at war. People want to follow a decisive, supportive leader.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: