SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Worse than the 1970's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Worse than the 1970's Reply with quote

What the left has done in 2003-4 worse than what they did in the 1970's

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=15756

Read it all

... The sabotage against America’s war effort conducted by Howard Dean, Ted Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, Michael Moore, the editors of the New York Times and most metropolitan news media is the most disgraceful episode in the history of American wars, bar none. Never before in our history has half the nation been taken out of a war in the midst of a war that we were winning and that we have to win. How many of the errors attributed to President Bush by Andrew and others that is attributable to the existence of this knife at his back, will take historians decades to sort out. The fact is that no President can be expected to fight a war with one hand tied behind him and one eye looking over his left shoulder without committing tactical blunders. (“If I take Fallujah and there are civilian casualties and a Muslim backlash, how will this be exploited by my unscrupulous political enemies in the opposition camp?”)
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why MSM needs to be a major focus for our energy and efforts after we clean up what's left of John Kerry after tomorrow.

We can't let this happen, again.
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MSM media did not succeed in force feeding their agenda down the throats of the once "silent" majority. They have awakened us from a lethargic nap and we are ready to fight for our beliefs, hopes and futures. The status quo of news reporting, be it TV or print, will not proceed as usual. America has come to the realization that we're not the "ignorant masses" they report us to be, and often convinced us we were. We are brave, strong, intelligent, forward thinking people, who do not need "pretenders", with no idea of our values, our hopes or our desires telling us what to think. They are finished!!!!

We should finish the work started here, concerning Kerry and the traitors among us. I know I'm never sitting silent again while they "speak" for me. Then I hope we move on to address the media bias and lies they propogate to push their agenda.

WE WERE CHOKING ON IT, NOW LET THEM CHOKE ON IT!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: