SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can a Pres Kerry be impeached for treason?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsbonds
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Can a Pres Kerry be impeached for treason? Reply with quote

I ask you: If Kerry sold us out in 1971-1972 can he be impeached for treason if he is elected?
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, because hes a friggin demoslut POS. If it was Bush, in an instant.
Otis
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no statute of limitations. But it would have to be politicaly feasible. He should have been charged with treason 30 years ago. It certainly would be fun to watch him squirm though. The evidence is right there and irrefutable and most of the American public isn't as up on it as we are.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will never understand why the Republican strategists did not use the subject of Kerry's treason in the campaign. But now it's too late. If the House were to vote articles of impeachment it would seem to be sour grapes and probably would not get public support. I'd love to see them do it, though. At least this sordid history of Kerry's frank granting of aid and comfort to an enemy would be aired.

Schadow
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry has significant problems, aside from his behavior in '71-'72.

He has serious character flaws. These character flaws make him weak and vulnerable. Weak, vulnerable, flawed leaders make for easy targets. These weaknesses can, and will, be exploited. This is war, and there is always a place for psyops in any war, oui?

He also has problems wrt his financial backing. He has crawled into bed with some people that make Clinton's backers (although many of them are the same) look like Sunday school teachers. He has links to Muslim money people with a vested interest in internationalizing US security. (Please don't ask me why this hasn't come out yet. I really can't answer that, except to say there really are some things you cannot say during a campaign. Please don't say "WHY NOT!?!" --I already have a headache.)

The OIM has protected him thus far; let's see if they can keep it up longer than we can. Let's see if their looooove of John Kerry exceeds their love of self.

IF the Kerrorists succeed in their OIM backed coup, they will find getting to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue was a walk in the park compared to staying there. Wink
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
Kerry has significant problems, aside from his behavior in '71-'72.

He has serious character flaws. These character flaws make him weak and vulnerable. Weak, vulnerable, flawed leaders make for easy targets. These weaknesses can, and will, be exploited. This is war, and there is always a place for psyops in any war, oui?

He also has problems wrt his financial backing. He has crawled into bed with some people that make Clinton's backers (although many of them are the same) look like Sunday school teachers. He has links to Muslim money people with a vested interest in internationalizing US security. (Please don't ask me why this hasn't come out yet. I really can't answer that, except to say there really are some things you cannot say during a campaign. Please don't say "WHY NOT!?!" --I already have a headache.)

The OIM has protected him thus far; let's see if they can keep it up longer than we can. Let's see if their looooove of John Kerry exceeds their love of self.

IF the Kerrorists succeed in their OIM backed coup, they will find getting to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue was a walk in the park compared to staying there. Wink

Let's from now on call him JFK= John For Kerrorists.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would any thinking person even want to impeach him?--That would leave us with.......perish the thought.......President Edwards!--

OMG!!!!!

Now, consider who the replacement VP would be.......-- (Ummmmm.......think HRC) --It's simply unthinkable--

sKerry MUST BE DEFEATED!!--C
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, Candi, he needs to be defeated, but we must think like three dimensional chess players.

It would be possible to bring Kerry down in a way that renders his entire administration ineffective.
ccr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, he can't be impeached. He won't be president.

Bush will carry all Red states except NH + MN, WI, NM, IA & HI for 310 electoral votes.

Don't worry about it.

http://www.learnthat.com/quiz/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: