SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Osama to terrorize red states only

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAF66-70
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Osama to terrorize red states only Reply with quote

Y’all living in the blue states apparently lucked out. Osama is gonna only terrorize red states (and worse, if Kerry gets in, you know he won’t give a darn about any red states getting blown up)—

DEADLY WARNING TO 'RED' STATES, November 1, 2004 -- WASHINGTON, By NILES LATHEM (http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/33124.htm)-

Osama bin Laden warned in his October Surprise video that he will be closely monitoring the state-by-state election returns in tomorrow's presidential race — and will spare any state that votes against President Bush from being attacked, according to a new analysis of his statement.

The respected Middle East Media Research Institute, which monitors and translates Arabic media and Internet sites, said initial translations of a key portion of bin Laden's video rant to the American people Friday night missed an ostentatious bid by the Saudi-born terror master to divide American voters and tilt the election towards Democratic challenger John Kerry.

MEMRI said radical Islamist commentators monitored over the Internet this past weekend also interpreted the key passage of bin Laden's diatribe to mean that any U.S. state that votes to elect Bush on Tuesday will be considered an "enemy" and any state that votes for Kerry has "chosen to make peace with us."

The statement in question is when bin Laden said on the tape: "Your security is up to you, and any state that does not toy with our security automatically guarantees its own security."

That sentence followed a lengthy passage in the video in which bin Laden launches personal attacks on the president.

Yigal Carmon, president of MEMRI, said bin Laden used the Arabic term "ay-wilaya" to refer to a "state" in that sentence.

That term "specifically refers to an American state, like Tennessee," Carmon said, adding that if bin Laden were referring to a "country" he would have used the Arabic word "dawla."

MEMRI also translated an analysis of bin Laden's statement from the Islamist Web site al-Qal'a, well known for posting al-Qaeda messages, which agreed that bin Laden's use of the word "ay-wilaya" was meant as a "warning to every U.S state separately."

"It means that any U.S. state that will choose to vote for the white thug Bush as president, it means that it chose to fight us and we will consider it an enemy to us, and any state that will vote against Bush, it means that it chose to make peace with us and we will not characterize it as an enemy," the Web site said, according to MEMRI's translation.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told ya: surreal.

I am getting really bored with bin Laden. I remember when he held at least some entertainment value, but now he is just another kerrorist that doesn't know when it is time to shut up. WTF is the matter with him, anyway? You mean he didn't understand New York was a blue state back in '01?

If bin Laden et al do execute a kerrorist strike in a "red state" it will more than likely go unanswered as the head Kerrorist will feel we also "deserved" it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Colin Powell said, "he has a head, but he has no arms". Rolling Eyes
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the peoples in the Blue states had better be wary , UBL is color-blind when it comes to the United States - everything is red to the murderer
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Bring it on binSharmuutah Reply with quote

OSAMA!! BIN SHARMUUTAH ENTI. YALLAH!! SHU BIDACH MINI AI?
ANA B"JIB LACH ULCUS WAH MARID KIBIR *******!!!

Don't ask me to translate, it might burst your ear drums and really offend any ladies present Mad
All I can say is that bastard has just made hell for the Moslem community here in Georgia. Especially in Atlanta which has a sizeable Moslem population. I just hope that no fool tries to take it out on them. There are a lot of realy nice folk amongst them and I don't want any more innocent people to suffer because of that bin sharmuttah ( son of a whore) Mad Mad Mad Mad I'm mad as hell

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Mustang0302
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UBL's gonna terrorize the Red States? Personally? Lock up your goats, yall.
Woodrow
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To UBL "Don't sing it, bring it!!"
HawkeyeLonewolf
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RogerRabbit wrote:
Well the peoples in the Blue states had better be wary , UBL is color-blind when it comes to the United States - everything is red to the murderer

Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: YEA!!! Reply with quote

That blivit brain certainly makes me see RED Twisted Evil

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an endorsement of Kerry to me!!!

No wonder they are so sensitive about it! For Rendell to say that Osama want Bush in office has to be the biggest liberal delusion/lie of the election!!
PhD candidate
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
I told ya: surreal.

I am getting really bored with bin Laden. I remember when he held at least some entertainment value, but now he is just another kerrorist that doesn't know when it is time to shut up. WTF is the matter with him, anyway? You mean he didn't understand New York was a blue state back in '01?

If bin Laden et al do execute a kerrorist strike in a "red state" it will more than likely go unanswered as the head Kerrorist will feel we also "deserved" it.

he never would have made that tape if we had brought him in by now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: