SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gen. Schwartzkopf : DNC lies about backing Kerry, backs Bush
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Gen. Schwartzkopf : DNC lies about backing Kerry, backs Bush Reply with quote

Here it is, from Drudge: http://www.drudgereport.com/rnc2.htm

Quote:

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX MON NOV 01, 2004 17:16:01 ET XXXXX

Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf Calls On DNC To Stop Fraudulent Phone Calls Claiming He Has Endorsed Senator Kerry

TAMPA, FL – Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf today issued the following statement:

"The Democratic National Committee is making fraudulent phone calls claiming that I have endorsed Senator Kerry. Nothing could be further from the truth, and I demand that they stop immediately.

"Senator Kerry opposed the Reagan defense build-up that won the Cold War. Senator Kerry opposed the removal of Saddam Hussein from Kuwait. Senator Kerry proposed billions in intelligence cuts after the first attack on the World Trade Center. Senator Kerry voted against funds to equip our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan with supplies like body armor and ammunition.

"I am supporting President Bush for reelection, because he is the candidate who has demonstrated the conviction needed to defeat terrorism. In contrast to the President's steadfast determination to defeat our enemies, Senator Kerry has a record of weakness that gives me no confidence in his ability to fight and win the War on Terror. His attempt to make up for these deficiencies by falsifying my endorsement only confirms my impression that he is not the man we need to lead our nation."

Stormin' Norman is on the right side, once again!
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEP! Bet you expected the Democrats to play fair. Look who is supporting and working for Kerry. BIG MOUTHS work for him as evidenced by the talking heads we all hear daily.

Our President, George W. Bush is a man of class, clarity and steadfastness (oops, is that a word?) who bleeds for our war time casualties, those lost in 911 tragedy and all of their family and extended family members. He and Laura are CLASS acts and restored dignity to 'our' White House.

I am confident they will be leading us the next four (4) years.

Keep the faith and Keep YOUR chin up.
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the AP, not exactly friendly Bush country, has picked up the story and given it a New Jersey byline: http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/special_packages/election2004/10072173.htm

Article goes on to say that Schwarzkopf is from New Jersey, and that his father was the head state cop in New Jersey in charge of the Lindbergh kidnapping investigation.

What a huge irony if this DNC dirty trick wound up putting New Jersey into the Bush column and assured that Traitor John's future would be sitting by the fireside listening to TerAYza drone on and on about herself as they shared gin-soaked raisins together. Picture that and savor it for a while...
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how many people now believe that Stormin' Norman is supporting Kerry. They put the word out to a lot of people and they won't have an ad that says he does not support him. They just stopped using his name. Those guys really have no limits to what they will do.

I guess it's like using fake docs to attack the pres but when proven fake, instead of apologizing to the pres, they decideed that although the doc was fake, somehow the info in it was real. They left that one at that and never did apologize. That is a standard tactic they are willing to use. When Bush wins, I hope he has CBS, ABC, and the Kerry camp investigated for election irregularities. The Justice Dept. and the FBI should be all over this by now.

We really need a BIG change in the news media also. Time to clean out that rats nest also. Which agency will be the first to turn on the others claiming to have been duped and how long will it take for the likes of the Kerry camp to come apart blaming each other? BUT THEY WILL ALL CLAIM THAT ALL OF THIS IS PART OF THAT VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!! Then try to change the subject.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk Shortly.
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush needs to win big and put these frauds in their place....the private sector. GO VOTE!!!!!! WALK THE VOTE!!!!! Very Happy
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a silver lining in all this. . . General Schwartzkoph's concise but blistering reply will get wide dissemination in Florida. It nails Kerry to the wall.

Nalt
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerald L. Parsoneault wrote:
There is a silver lining in all this. . . General Schwartzkoph's concise but blistering reply will get wide dissemination in Florida. It nails Kerry to the wall.

Nalt

NJ to Bush and early decision.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Need some wood?!?!
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prediction time:

New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida: all go to Bush, with big margins!

Also likely: New Mexico, Wisconsin and Iowa. Bush hangs on to all the 2000 states he won, with New Hampshire the possible exception.

So...final tally: Bush 332, Kerry 206. It takes only 270 to win.

You heard it here first. Hey, the pollsters are using darts and chewing gum, who says I can't?

I hope they set aside a "room" here tomorrow night for some "virtual champagne celebrations" -- we all deserve that, but the Swifties above all. They (you) drew first blood from the Kerry Godzilla from which he never recovered. The history of this election, written from the perspective of years from now, will feature prominently what the Swift Vote Veterans did for Truth and America. God bless every one of 'em.

Meanwhile: GET OUT THE VOTE!!! TOMORROW IS D-DAY!!!
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very serious situation. I wonder if forging a person's endorsement in this manner violates FEC regulations, or is even criminal election fraud. No matter who wins the election, we must follow up on it.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormin Norman should sue Kerry for defamation of character for saying he was supporting him.

BTW - what has happened to John Edwards???? Did he fall off the face of the planet or something??
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone link where the DNC is saying schwarzkopf is endorsing Kerry?
Kathy Kay
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck Z Ombie AC2000 wrote:
Can someone link where the DNC is saying schwarzkopf is endorsing Kerry?

It was on the news earlier -- the DNC was denying they had anything to do with (although, according to Schwarzkopf, the telephone call said it was from DNC) and they suggested checking with the RNC to discover the source.
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: A brand new day is comming Reply with quote

November 2nd, 2004
VE Day ( Victory in the Election day)
THE REBIRTH OF AMERICA

Very Happy

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must not be going well for them if they have to cheat in NJ. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: