SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DOES ANYONE HAVE A FEEL?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Five major polls were UP for Bush-Nov. 2, 2004 Reply with quote

Bush was up by 3 pts in five major polls. If you know any Bushies to take to the polls, take them or call them now.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Butch
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent article Wit

Quote:
If John Kerry is elected president, I wonder how he will handle his first crisis.
Will he face it and deal with it, or will he waltz around it and explain how it
isn't his fault? Will he hang tough or will he once again abandon his crew?
This question is not trivial, because the crew he might abandon includes us!

While bombs are exploding around us, he will be trying to talk to the French for help. He will abandon us.

Time to pop some "chill" pills.
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<<"While bombs are exploding around us, he will be trying to talk to the French for help. He will abandon us. ">> The only help he can get from them is surrender methods best for the leader. The French are experts ar surrender.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He knows how to surrender. That is all he knows. He is a front man for the communists. They still have their playbook against America. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My feeling, after the voter fraud revelations at this hour, is that the system needs to be standardized and protected. I remember reading of a ballot box which mysteriously and magically appeared after LBJ's very close 1948 senate race. This box contained 203 votes, all for him, all in alphabetical order, and all in a different colored ink.

What we're experiencing now makes LBJ seem a malingerer. Voter fraud is a felony but punishments vary by state and enforcement varies by precinct. We need a very tough standard National penalty and enforcement policy. Perhaps 10-40 years and $1 million per offense might discourage the liberals. Also, we need strict, absolute identification by retina scan, fingerprint or DNA. Regarding intimidation, most serious voters cannot be intimidated because it's the heart and soul of our country. For most of us, an intimidation attempt would be a loud call for severe and perhaps violent response.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Image deleted by Admin)

Admin note: Both for size and language.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear it is looking good for the President

Guam went for Bush
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butch wrote:
Excellent article Wit

Wit wrote:
If John Kerry is elected president, I wonder how he will handle his first crisis. Will he face it and deal with it, or will he waltz around it and explain how it isn't his fault? Will he hang tough or will he once again abandon his crew? This question is not trivial, because the crew he might abandon includes us!

While bombs are exploding around us, he will be trying to talk to the French for help. He will abandon us. Time to pop some "chill" pills.

Regarding what he might do, I just found the following to lighten up this thread:

Deroy Murdock, National Review wrote:
...The British may be coming! The British may be coming!...
National Review

Poposwife_Retiredarmywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack, I loved that picture of President Bush talking to french toast.

I put it on my desktop Very Happy

As far as my "feel" goes....

This is the picture I put in my other post
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15876

The more I listen today, the more I feel it might be close (I hope!)

I hope that at midnight tonight, I can raise a cup of cocoa and say "Take your seat President Bush, the office is safe for another four years. Welcome Back."
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sayonara John Faking de Kerry. I see reds everywhere. What next?
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
No feel, here.

I am past speculating, and have moved into the nervous anticipation phase. If I had to say, I would say I *feel* a Bush victory is a sure thing, but then you have to factor in the 15 points the OIM gave Kerry...and the fraud...and the next thing you know the butterflies in my stomach are doing Mach 1 fly-bys, 50 yards off the deck.

Inverted, into a victory roll, I hope.
I've got the butterflies too, but it's more like "launch the ready bird" butterflies.
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
My feeling, after the voter fraud revelations at this hour, is that the system needs to be standardized and protected. I remember reading of a ballot box which mysteriously and magically appeared after LBJ's very close 1948 senate race. This box contained 203 votes, all for him, all in alphabetical order, and all in a different colored ink.

What we're experiencing now makes LBJ seem a malingerer. Voter fraud is a felony but punishments vary by state and enforcement varies by precinct. We need a very tough standard National penalty and enforcement policy. Perhaps 10-40 years and $1 million per offense might discourage the liberals. Also, we need strict, absolute identification by retina scan, fingerprint or DNA. Regarding intimidation, most serious voters cannot be intimidated because it's the heart and soul of our country. For most of us, an intimidation attempt would be a loud call for severe and perhaps violent response.

I dont know how about a nice speedy trial followed by a first class hanging??? That would be the only way I can see to deal with these smucks...
nathan roland
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoGooder wrote:
I am scared. I just watched MTV's Choose or Lose, or Vote or Die campaign.

They say they have signed up 25 million new voters in the 18 to 30 age group. 60% of them say they are certain to vote and about 60% of them favor Kerry.

They are the ones not shown in polls because most of them use cell phones, which are not polled.

They are the ones the Kerry campaign has scared with the threat of a Bush draft.

I don't know if I will sleep tonight.

These are the same people that were "Deaniacs"...didn't do him any good...so we can hope.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been checking around other blog sites. Young voters not around. Will be interesting to see what happens when the polls close. In MOST of Florida the polls just, or are about to close. 7:00 EST

In the PANHANDLE of Florida the polls close at 7:00 CST (1 hour later than the rest of Florida.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOX is already projecting. HAS to be from flawed exit polls. The company they engaged (along with CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN & AP) found a problem with their exit polling results. HA! Serves them right.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: